What have you just eaten??

elb4160 said:
Today is my first day back on plan so I've had some yummy sandwiches for lunch!

I had weight watchers bread. ham, lettuce and some asda beetroot salad instead of coleslaw. Also had a few light baby bell cheeses on the side to nibble on :)

Good start - glad to see you back, hope things have settled a bit

Lydiahoyle said:
Chocolate and strawberries roulade.

Mmm looks lovely is that 1/2 syn roulade reciepe with options ?

Had 2 light choices sausages swede & carrot mash green beans & sprouts . Got to behave myself if I'm gonna get that 4st shiny on tuesday

Early dinner as I have a load of seafood for supper ;-)

Dinner was bacon wrapped cod, roasted BNS wedges, baby corn, mangetout & carrots - very tasty

Attachments

• image-162647844.jpg
    image-162647844.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 51
Stuffed sweet potato skins

Red day
Hex a cheddar cheese
Spring onions
Bacon x 2 slices chopped
Ex light Mayo 1 syn
Sweet potato hex b
Chilli salt to season

Cook potato in oven for an hour scrap middle out mix with ingredients so you have a mushy paste fill back into skins, bake for another hour with black pepper on top yum yum

Beef pot roast served with roasted BNS and steamed broccoli & green beans. Followed by Chocolate & orange mousse (1syn)

Had HeB of two slices w.meal bread from 440g loaf. Laughing cow light (1.5), 15 ml low cal salad cream, filled with lean ham, loads of salad. chopped apple and banana. frozen weight watcher yogurt. was delish and i am comfortably full now.

Wont want to eat anything else today.

Bangers and mash with peas and beautiful onion, mushroom & bacon gravy xxx :)

Mashed potato (no butter/milk added), with lamb casserole made with diced lamb, chunky carrots and oriental veg mixed with Knorr season and shake Tuscan Lamb. We didn't use the bag though, we just threw it into a dish and into the oven. Scrumptious!

im munching my way through some carrot sticks, i've had my syns for the day and my healthy extras and im too lazy to cook anything :)

Sundays Food..................

PorkChopDinnerSmall.jpg

ChickenSaladSmall.jpg

1st pic, pork chop and roasted veg

2nd pic, chicken salad

Weetabix minis fat free yoghurt & raspberries . Need fuel as taking my 5 sons to London for the day :)

Back