What have you just eaten??

Lydiahoyle said:
Chocolate and strawberries roulade.

Do you have the recipe for this, it looks yummy...

Just had Harvest Morn Musli (HExB) and milk (HExA) a banana and apple! A cuppa too :) lovely! xx

A big dirty fry up haha. I had bacon done in frylite with no fat, eggs (fried in oil, cos frylite just doesn't cut it!), beans and a half a sausage. I love, love, love sausies, so having a half one is exercising some major restraint lol. I'm going to have a nice apple in a min and that'll be me full until dinner time.

Sweet potato tortilla, cluster beans, garden peas and baby okra. Although the okra is a bit slimy :S

image-2728799692.jpg

Egg SW chips and pecans followed fruit salad of strawberries, blueberries, satsuma and apple with mullerlight yogurt

rachpid said:
Purple jacket potatoes, smoked salmon and light Philly (hex a) with massive salad of pea shoots, lambs lettuce, chard and cherry toms. Yum!

Ooh where did you buy the pea shoots from?

Beautifulmess said:
Beef and black bean chilli with rice

That sounds lovely - do you have the recipe?

jacket potato with beans and roasted (that should read burnt) veg was nice once i picked the black bits out :p

X Kelly X said:
Absolutely! :)

To make potato dauphinoise.
Thinly slice potatoes as many as you like depending on baking dish. Thinly slice 1 onion and 2 garlic cloves. Arrange in baking dish in layers until close to the top.
Make some stock(any flavour) about 1/2 pint, add in half a tub of quark and 3 tbsp of low fat creme fraiche. Add herbs and seasoning and mix well together in a jug. Pour over the layered potatoes and ensure the top potatoes are covered. Next put in the oven gas Mark 7 for 45 mins.

Mustard chicken

Take chicken breasts and arrange on a grill tray (like the one that goes in the grill with metal rack) lay foil under Neath it will be messy to clean. To make topping take 4 tbsp fat free fromage frais. Add in 3 tsp of wholegrain mustard. Season and add herbs if you wish. Brush one side of the chicken breast with the mustard mix and cook under the grill for 15 minutes. Then turn over chicken and coat other side with mustard mix and cook for a further 15 minutes until it's thoroughly cooked.

Really simple and easy to do and v v yummy indeed! Chicken is v moist and makes a nice change. :-D

Just a quick question. Cos this looks very tasty. How many syns in wholegrain mustard?

Just perfected the art of poaching eggs in the microwave, this is going to transform my work lunches! :bliss:

So: 2 poached microwave eggs and mirowaved pouch of free veg, followed by and apple cut up in a vanilla muller light. Stuffed now!

Bowl of superfree soup - then decided I was hungry, so I had 1/4 sw quiche... whoops oh and a pear and a satsuma b4 I gave in and had the quiche - full now though...

Back