What have you just eaten??

just eaten a couple of yummy gherkins before my homemade soup is cooked and ready :)

chicken breast and japanese salad then a spoonful of peanut butter for dessert!

Bacon (fat off), roasted tomatoes, baked beans, "fry light eggs" & 2x weight watchers brown danish bread toasted! After looking in my book I have now discovered I can have 3 slices so i might have the other slice toasted later with some melted baby bel!

Whole tin of Heinz chilli baked beans and Smash mmmmmmmmmmm :drool:

Bacon and onion omelette with beans and side salad followed by fruit salad and yogurt

Roasted balsamic carrots, boiled egg, jacket potato topped with Philli light and tuna mixed with red onion and green peppers. 1 syn for the Mayo. Bloody lush!
image-3143084928.jpg

A toasted wholemeal barm (he/b) with 28g of Wensleydale with cranberries (he/a). It's like having a tea cake. Yummy x

Cabbage carrots broccoli cauli peas swede and mash (all left overs from t other day) froed in fry light and topped with 1/2 tin ov beans and pepper was lush love this meal.

Caldil said:
A toasted wholemeal barm (he/b) with 28g of Wensleydale with cranberries (he/a). It's like having a tea cake. Yummy x

Hii
Its a breadcake lol
I used to go to uni in preston and when i said breadcake, they didnt know what i meant lol
Xx

MissyLisa said:
Hii
Its a breadcake lol
I used to go to uni in preston and when i said breadcake, they didnt know what i meant lol
Xx

My partner from Yorkshire calls it a bread cake. In Manchester where I'm from it's a barm cake lol xx

syn free Cream of Veggie soup and HEB pitta.

Twas lovely! It is also a superfree soup so I have made enough for lunch tomorrow, which is a red day :D

Back