What have you just eaten??

me too! I've been drooling over it for weeks.

I took the plunge today and it worked out at 1.5 syns per portion (I made it for two of us). It would have been 0.5 if I hadn't forgot to buy frylight this morning!! I needed a teaspoon of oil to cook the meatballs in :)

My hubby was impressed too - he said if he didn't know that it was, he would never have thought it was low fat as it was so rich and creamy. I used 100g EL Philly between us (counted half as half a HEA)

sardines in a tomato sauce, salad with balsmic vinegar - lush!

Dried pasta, seafood(mussels, prawns, squid, cockles), and a tomato sauce (onion, garlic, tomatoes, Italian dried herbs)

Sunday Dinner.......chicken wrapped in bacon, roast veg & red cabbage..............

SundayDinner-2Small.jpg

Sunday Supper...egg omlette!

joclairey said:
me too! I've been drooling over it for weeks.

I took the plunge today and it worked out at 1.5 syns per portion (I made it for two of us). It would have been 0.5 if I hadn't forgot to buy frylight this morning!! I needed a teaspoon of oil to cook the meatballs in :)

My hubby was impressed too - he said if he didn't know that it was, he would never have thought it was low fat as it was so rich and creamy. I used 100g EL Philly between us (counted half as half a HEA)

Sounds yummy-but just to let you know that the Extralight Phili can't be used as a HEa, it's only the light and you get 71g . The extra light is only a HEb on green :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Just ate a slice of brown bread, toasted with a thin layer of peanut butter :D

Im about to have french toast with cinnamon, chopped banana followed by a mullerlight.

2 slices wholemeal toast hexb , tin of spaghetti, 2 'fried' eggs , a cuppa (no sugar) and now a pint of water and an apple. >.< I was hungry this morning.

Back