What have you just eaten??

I had a packet of crabsticks and a coffee. Came back to bed with kids watching tv! result! Gonna make an omelette with tomato and mushroom wen I get up:) I'm so back on track 2day. Xx

2 slices WM toast (HEX B) & 2 poached eggs
with cup tea (skimmed milk - HEX A)
Yummy x

Trying to eat 2 weetabix with mango, pear and activia ff yogurt. Not really in the mood for breakfast but keep failing this one throughout the week so trying my best to eat it!

1xalpen light, cup of tea, and a pear. It's weigh day :0)!

Last nights left over superfree pasta sauce and pasta with lots of salad, and strawberries with sweetened quark for afters (super stuffed now)

Lunch - 2x scan bran topped with low low cheese spread and smoked salmon followed by a banana.

Ham and egg salad ( lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, ham, egg), a pear, and a glass of water

This and a hifi deluxe & satsuma being really good as my lot are tucking into Halloween treats galore

Attachments

• image-3488864374.jpg
    image-3488864374.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 570
Flexi synning tonight! Have had a lovely donner kebab (12.5 syns) with loads of salad in pitta (7.5 syns)
(( also for anyone wondering I'm on up to 20 syns a day at the moment due to my weight so it's not so bad :D ))

Quorn chilli with jacket potato. Was very pleased I stuck at that as kids had a table of cakes,sandwiches and popcorn for there Halloween party

Back