What have you just eaten??

Grated cheese and apple.

HiFi (HExB), jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5) and a baggie of Cadbury minifingers (toffee crunch- 5.0syns)

Broke all the rules of SW last night! Our community centre closed yesterday and we had a final meal there, with an indian curry from the shop.......and it's weigh in today! Must have a day of soup.

2 egg cheese omelette (using hea) side salad a rather tasty cox apple and I weightwatchers yoghurt . And my mum moans that I can't be eating much lol :D

Just had a massive handful of frozen grapes.. DELISH. That's all Ive eaten so far, although I am about to get off my lazy backside and make some lunch - maybe pasta with synned melted butter and chopped garlic. So smellly, but SO good - then I'll have a mullerlight as I have 18 in the fridge to get through!

iv just had a jacket potato, beans, cheese, dairylea extra light (x2) and stir fry veg. Im am soooooo full, first day trying EE and its the first time since starting Sw that iv been stuffed!

Low syns today, to make up for last night's curry, checked last night's syn's, 20syn for curry for starters!!!

Today home made soup for dinner & supper!

Pete’s Butternut Squash & Carrot Soup

Serves 4

Ingredients

1 Medium size Butternut Squash, cut into 30mm cubes (leave the skin on) remove seeds.
1 Knorr Vegetable stock pot made into 1Ltr stock
1 Knorr Herb stock pot
1 onion, finely chopped
3 carrots, finely chopped
2 celery sticks, finely chopped
1 Garlic clove

Method

Spray a frying pan with Fry Light, cook the onion garlic & celery until soft, add the cut butternut squash, along with the carrot bring to the boil, add the herb stock and then simmer for 30-40 mins until everything is soft. Remove from the heat and blitz with a hand blender.

Season with salt & pepper.

ButternutSquashCarrotSoupSmall.jpg

Will see tonight if my plan has worked........only 5 hours to go!

i just had a fox's chocolate bar O_O. (and i have weigh in later) and soon a jacket tata, with chicken, sweetcorn and a lovely fresh salad :D

I might have to have a go of that.. peeling them is what puts me off butternut squash hehe.

Bolognaise bake with a massive side salad, a pear and 2 plums for lunch plus some flammin hot Monster Munch just now as an yummy afternoon snack 5.5syns :)

Back