What have you just eaten??

I had roast lamb, baby new potatoes and plate full of veg! Parsley sauce on veg aswell!

It was lush!

Lisa x

Ooooh, just had Quorn lamb steaks, sweet potato chips with fat free yoghurt dip with paprika, some asparagus and corn on the cob. All followed by sliced bananas in toffee muller light.

I can't move!

Vegetable and lentil curry with garlic fried rice. Screw you mr take away!

image-1597550638.jpg

image-2967081650.jpg

On an EE day and just had:

Burgers made from extra lean minced beef, red onion and an egg.
Jacket Potato.
Baked Beans.
Loads of mushrooms for my superfree :)

It was yummy and I'm mega full!

Just had a giant (massive) jacket potato & beans with philly light

In fact it was that big I decided to weigh it

it was an awesome 1.5 lb .... yes really, more than many of my losses over the weeks!!
But that was breakfast, lunch & dinner today

Just waiting for my syn free Chinese and boiled rice at the chunky after a long day at work and night at uni! Can not wait!!!

What do you have that's Syn free?

Ps did it really turn to stars?? If so what other words do that??

Slimming world style KFC chicken, cous cous, carrot and cucumber sticks, shape fat free yoghurt, and a mini curly wurly (3.5syns), cup of tea with milk allowance.

mavis1988 said:
Slimming world style KFC chicken, cous cous, carrot and cucumber sticks, shape fat free yoghurt, and a mini curly wurly (3.5syns), cup of tea with milk allowance.

Sounds yummy might have that tomorrow

Lydiahoyle said:
I never knew it did that! It wasn't a swear word! Lol!

It's a Chinese local to me that have a slimming world menu and all the items are syn free apart from the meals with cashew nuts and veg spring rolls. I'm very lucky!!

Omg!!! Do u think they would deliver to Rhyl lol!!! :)

I also never peel the skin off butternut squash as it's extra fibre! also it's a pain in the ar*e to do.....

My plan failed for weigh in last night!

Missed my Target weight by 1/2 lb, damm, as my old school teacher used to say "could do better if he tried" Oh well, it's 1.5lbs off, so next week I should get it........

Start again today,

Breakfast Beans on 2 wholemeal 400g bread, 1 pear.
Dinner will be Fish, chips & mushy peas, salad, fruit.
Supper Boiled bacon cooked in Diet Coke, salad, fruit.

Working from home today so :

Breakfast: eggs bacon mushroom and toms
Lunch: butternut squash soup (made last night)
Spag bol (mince is prepared and going to cook slowly in oven all day)

Mushroom, ham and scrambled egg in a wholemeal pitta with a low fat cheese slice (2.5 syns) for breakfast, was really tasty and a good filler.

2egg and cottage cheese omelette, bacon, beans, a pear and a tangerine.

Just been to the carvery had turkey & gammon swede carrots sprouts & sweetcorn & a diet coke . My hubby and inlaws ate a big bowl of icecream and sauce . I just watched lol

How many syns would you count for that I'm sure the veg was cooked with butter felt greasy on my lips after

mrs big b said:
How many syns would you count for that I'm sure the veg was cooked with butter felt greasy on my lips after

Maybe 6? I know a knob of butter is 6 so maybe use 6 to be on the safe side?

Stuffed chicken breast, laughing cow ee light (1/2hea), parma ham (0.5 syns), roast beet root, pepper, baby pots, carrot and onion

Back