What have you just eaten??

X Kelly X said:
Maybe 6? I know a knob of butter is 6 so maybe use 6 to be on the safe side?

Thanks :) I'll just not have much else today just an options drink later be safe ;)

Mild curry savoury rice, turkey breast, petis pois and spinach (all mixed together). It was great.

Just munching through a big fruit salad; galia & cantaloupe melon, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and some little things called kiwi berries - saw them today in Asda and thought I'd give them a go

Attachments

• image-2643696862.jpg
    image-2643696862.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 55
Debridger said:
Just munching through a big fruit salad; galia & cantaloupe melon, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and some little things called kiwi berries - saw them today in Asda and thought I'd give them a go

Those kiwi berries look like the cutest things ever to have been seen in a fruit salad! Lol.. What did they taste like? X

Debridger said:
They were quite sweet, but not overly so, tasted like kiwi but had a firmer texture - bit pricey though - £2 (on special) for 125g - just had to try them

If I see them I'll have to give them a go! They looked like the lovechild of the kiwi and a grape.. :)

0% Greek yoghurt strawberries and a teaspoonful of honey

Porridge, banana, apple and a kiwi. Using milk to cook as my hexa and the porridge as hexb.

Last night we had Pork and Cider casserole with oven baked potatoes and green beans it was lush!

This morning eggs on toast!

Back