What have you just eaten??

Mushroom and onion quiche with chips and beans.

Attachments

• image-3109035866.jpg
    image-3109035866.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 32
iv just had some jelly mixed with a mullerlight.

Banana Split - banana, half a mini choc lolly (from Aldi), squirt of spray cream and tspn of choc syrup. Worth every mouthful of its 6 syns!

SW beef lasagne and SW chips, absolutely scrummy!!!!! Plus NO alcohol on my first Saturday night off in 10 weeks!!!!! However shall make up for that next Sat night when my other half takes me to Chester as a belated birthday treat :) Yey Xxxxxx

I just had marmite on toast and it was tasty :)

Saturday Night's Supper..................

Pete’s Chicken Stir-Fry-2
Serves 2
<4 syns per person
Ingredients
1 chicken breast per person, cut into strips
1x 150g pack Amoy “straight to wok” fine noodles 1.5syn per pack
1tsp toasted sesame oil 2 syn
1tsp blue dragon oyster oil 1syn
1tsp 5 spice
Dark soy sauce for seasoning
*150g bean sprouts
*150g white cabbage, cut into strips
*150g button mushrooms, sliced
*4 spring onions cut into strips
*1 carrot, cut into strips
* Or a stir-fry pack

Marinade

1tsp toasted sesame oil 2 syn
1tbsp Light soy sauce
1tbsp Rice wine vinegar
Drizzle of “runny honey”
Salt & pepper

Method

Marinade the chicken for at least 1hr, leave, covered, in the fridge.

Spray a wok with Fry Light and cook the chicken strips until cooked and browned, remove from the pan, keep any juices.

Add more Fry Light and cook the veg for 5 mins, return the chicken to the pan, add the other ingredients, including the noodles & juices, cook for another 5 mins until the noodles are cooked.

ChickenStir-Fry-2Small.jpg

elb4160 said:
Bacon (fat off), roasted tomatoes, baked beans, "fry light eggs" & 2x weight watchers brown danish bread toasted! After looking in my book I have now discovered I can have 3 slices so i might have the other slice toasted later with some melted baby bel!

Just wondered is that a hexb for 3 slices of bread as my book is quite old and I do sw at home?
Hope you don't mind me asking :)

I have just made syn free onion bhajis and wow they were lush! Just thought I would try them so could make in the week with our curry night and me and OH scoffed them down very quickly!

Looking forward to curry night now!
image-698666991.jpg

This all free on ee ( cheese hea)

Attachments

• image-2015337818.jpg
    image-2015337818.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 71
Big Brunch - bacon, scrambled eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms, one tescos butchers choice half fat sausage (well half one actually - not impressed!) and one WW premium pork sausage (better than Tescos one in my opinion) Cuppa! Yum.

Back