What have you just eaten??

kirstym said:
MinkyDinky, those onion bhajis look fab - do you mind me asking what the receipe is for those?

Now in the final stages of cooking a chicken roast with all the trimmings......

K x

I found an old thread and they are so easy! Fry onion in fry light till softened. Mix 3 dessert spoons of smash with curry powder, I also added cumin seeds and a little garlic salt. Mix with some hot water to make a slightly dry mash. Mix onions in. Ball up (I just took a spoonful and pushed it on to fry lighted foil) and spray with fry lite.

In oven on 220 till darkened and as hard as you want! Totally free and totally lush!!

Going to finish off my roast chicken now too! X

Sunday lunch with Linda McCartney toad in the hole (5 syns) mashed potato, roast potato, carrots, swede, cauli, sprouts ands gravy (2 sys) lush

I found an old thread and they are so easy! Fry onion in fry light till softened. Mix 3 dessert spoons of smash with curry powder, I also added cumin seeds and a little garlic salt. Mix with some hot water to make a slightly dry mash. Mix onions in. Ball up (I just took a spoonful and pushed it on to fry lighted foil) and spray with fry lite.

In oven on 220 till darkened and as hard as you want! Totally free and totally lush!!

Going to finish off my roast chicken now too! X

Ooooh that sound delicious x

Tuna omlette (with onion, toms, grapes & HEX A cheese)
Mmmmmmmmmm lovely x

My syn free Rogan josh with 1/2 pack of John West microwave rice (1/2 syn), 1/2 tsp oil (1 syn) and 1 poppadom (2 syns), 1 HEB Pitta and 1 HEA lf cheese (as a 'cheese naan').

Followed by 1/3 sugar free strawb jelly (1/2 syn), strawberries and strawb Onken.

I might just roll to bed tonight. I'm stuffed!

Stir fry chicken breast with superfree veg seasoned with Thai spices served with basmati rice. Haven't decided about something sweet yet...maybe a persimmon and banana chopped into a vanilla yogurt.

yummy - doing ared day as per usual and was looking for something different fir my hex b x2. So I had 2 toast spread with philadelphia extra light and a small squeeze of hp sauce (yummy) if I didn't know any beeter I may think I was pregnant - I am so craving HP sauce....

Sunday Dinner.

Chicken covered with smoked bacon with roasted veg, peas & gravy, salad, fruit!

SundayDinner-3Small.jpg

Supper.

Boiled bacon, egg & beans!

Debridger said:
The WW brown DANISH is 3 slices for HEB if it's normal brown WW it's 2 slices only

Thanks for that I had no idea,I just thought it was 2lices of brown nimble,so this is good news for me !!!!! :)

Back