What have you just eaten??

2 SW sausages, mushrooms, eggs, beans and toms.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Two pieces w/m toast (HEB) with Erminstrude's jalapeno hummus, extra jalapenos and a huge mound of home-grown tomatoes (which we are still picking from the greenhouse in November!) Two satsumas.

Last edited:
Debridger said:
Not eaten, but just had my 1st ever green tea - ermmm, need convincing why I should drink this
Answers on a postcard please

'cos it's yummy! I like the flavoured ones better (apple and pear and the lemon one are my favourites) and I only make it quite weak because otherwise it gets too tannin-y and makes my mouth dry!

shoegirl said:
Gammon & Champ. Lovely!

I'm having gammon too but what's champ?? :) xx

tuna pasta (pasta, tuna, onion, mushrooms, garlic, tomato, red pepper, mixed herbs, light garlic philly) was lovely.

'cos it's yummy! I like the flavoured ones better (apple and pear and the lemon one are my favourites) and I only make it quite weak because otherwise it gets too tannin-y and makes my mouth dry!

Ah, maybe I made mine too strong, although the other fruit / flavoured teas I have 2 bags per cup & leave them in, used only 1 with the green tea...but did leave the bag in, so will try again, and I've checked, I only have the straight ones...so will pop some in my next shop, sure I've seen a mixed box

Plain green tea is :jelous:

Try some peppermint teat - great for bloaty tums and the lemon & ginger teas are just yummy!

Yep, I love both peppermint, although only been drinking that for about 3 months... with a sprinkle of sweetener, brings out the flavour.
and the lemon and ginger are great, and have been drinking that for a couple of years, but both, as I said above, 2 bags per cup, for a decent flavour

Back