What have you just eaten??

Now on my afters, a lovely fruit salad;
Pineapple, fig, kiwi berries, blueberries, grapes, strawberries & raspberries

Attachments

• image-4127764689.jpg
    image-4127764689.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 34
Asda meat free mushroom & garlic chicken style escalope (8 syns) with green leaf salad, sweet potato wedges and softened up onions, peppers and mushrooms.
Followed by a muller new york style cheesecake yog! Yum (1 syn)

Stuffed.

I thought the escalope was quite good, would have again. Daughter thought so too! Got to be a winner.

Two pieces w/m toast (HEB) with Erminstrude's jalapeno hummus, extra jalapenos and a huge mound of home-grown tomatoes (which we are still picking from the greenhouse in November!) Two satsumas.

Hey im fairly new to the site so it wont let me view profiles ect, could you post the recipe for jalapeno hummus, its my fav ever :D

Mounds of chopped red pepper, cucumber, sweetcorn and chickpeas tossed in a little Kraft Light Italian dressing. Followed by sliced fresh pineapple and cantaloupe melon and lots of water.

Being really 'good' today!

Quorn "steak" strips, onions, peppers and courgettes!! A yummy bowl full!! Gonna have a FF yogurt now too xxx

Very new to this diet, just had ham. And cheese roll ups followed by some grapes, satsuma and apple......not sure if this constitutes as a lunch but it has filled me up

Hey im fairly new to the site so it wont let me view profiles ect, could you post the recipe for jalapeno hummus, its my fav ever :D

Here it is (credit to Ermintrude)

Free spicy jalapeno hummus:

Hummus recipe: (FREE on green/EE)

1 tin chickpeas, drained (keep the juice)
1-2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
2 tbsp lemon juice (about half a lemon)
1 tsp ground cumin
about 10 medium jalapeno slices (I like mine quite hot, you might want less than this) - (also some juice from the jalapeno jar)
Plenty of salt & freshly ground pepper

Stick the chickpeas, garlic, lemon juice, cumin and jalapenos in a food processor. Add 1 tbsp of the juice from the jalapeno jar and about 4tbsp of the juice from the chickpeas and whizz to desired consistency.

You will need to adjust the amount of chickpea juice to suit how thick/runny you like your hummus.

I like Discovery jalapenos better than Old El Paso - they're smaller but tastier. Their red jalapenos are lovely and make it really colourful.

Ermintrude's photo diary is here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/214451-erms-photo-diary.html

with other hummus recipes as well as this one.

Lunch was jacket potato with 1tsp marg , bolognaise sauce from yesterday and salad .
2 satsumas

a small bit of 'egg fried rice' (golden savoury rice cooked up with some scrambled egg in it to get an egg pilau type effect)

some chips (oven ones.. 3 syns for 200g), frylighted mushrooms and a mountain of mushy pea curry. I also had a cheese (1/2 HEA) pitta (HEB) on the side. Didn't finish it all and feel like I'm going to pop now!

Back