What have you just eaten??

Vegetable curry with rice and scrummy onion bhajis (found the recipe on here using smash and onions)

Attachments

• image-1794586300.jpg
    image-1794586300.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 39
JackJane said:
Vegetable curry with rice and scrummy onion bhajis (found the recipe on here using smash and onions)

I made those at the weekend and LOVED them! Had curry last night and was going to make them... Glad I didn't as we had loads of curry!!

Steak and kidney casserole with cauliflower and leeks and now munching on some cheese and biscuits or should I say scan bran with low low cheese spread (hexa and hexb) - mmmmm

After all that planning they didn't even have that, but instead I had tandoori dry spiced whole trout, oven baked, with salad, boiled rice and these funny tuna cakes. Was relish. No idea how many syns but gonna say (6.5) still as I'm under wether the tuna things were grilled or fried, although they were in no way greasy. I ate a whole trout!

a pile of SW chips with mushy pea curry.. made a touch too hot the other day so mixed some FF fromage frais in too. Nom Nom Nom.

Gotta love diet food x

2 ryvita heb phili light hea tomatoes & cucumber toffee mullerlight and will have some fruit after
:cool:

12 pm: tuna and sweetcorn ommelette, with 2xlaughing cow xxl (from HEA), sprinkled with garlic salt, 2x kiwi fruit, grapes a banana.

3.30pm: Velvet crunch (4syns), onken fat free strawberry yog, pear

7.30pm: Bootcamp :D

Tea is gonna be, steak, doesnt look marbelled so gonna say its free after i cut the fat off it, roasted veggies and mash( made with 2laughing cow xxl).

Yet another SW cheese scone (made 8 earlier, had 4 for lunch with soup) and now just eaten another
---------------------------------------> move away from the scones lol x

Back