What have you just eaten??

Mushrooms ,scrambled eggs tomatoes ,snack a jack and mullerlight.
Dinner will be Hm lamb kofte corn on cob and salad

Quorn lasagna, 2 packets morrisons cheese sauce, ragu made with quorn, tin toms, passata, diced onion, carrots and swede. Fennel seeds, garlic, Basil and mixed herbs. Enough for 8 generous servings. Ripped with lo fat cheddar.
Served with sw wedges,

Chicken breast wrapped in bacon served with roasted med veg - all free (on red) and all delicious xxx

Kieragh1515 said:
Prob silly question but did u have a gadget that got ur chips so skinny & neat or was it good ole fashioned knife skills?!

I used one of those 'V' slicers

http://www.vslicer.co.uk/

Think my Mum bought it for me years ago, only really use it for chips, I've only just recently dug out the back of the cupboard,
I usually just chop stuff the ok'd fashioned way

Attachments

• image-3131031402.png
    image-3131031402.png
    51.6 KB · Views: 32
Only had brown rice peas mushrooms and cucumber all mixed together for tea ( funny mixture I know) tummy still not right so sticking to bland food . Feeling hungry now so hoping its a good sign . Got a heb and only had half a syn so far today oh & not had a hea either as didn't think it was a good idea earlier so can eat something in a while ;)

I've just had my syns and HexB in a choc attack - hifi bar (HexB) then a mini breakaway (5syns) and a blue riband (5syns) - feel quite sick now but at least it's all within syns :(

about to have my sw cheesecake & a cup of tea - cant wait x

Ok had my heb a lucious lemon hifi a satsuma and Turkish delight options with marshmallow on top for my syns

An oyster type cake I made using the roulade mix. Got some yolk in the whites so would peak, poured into muffin moulds, filled with lemon juiced quark and sandwiched. Was quite nice actually! That's dinner done for the nice...

Last night's Supper..........

TunaTaggiatelliSmall.jpg

Tuna & Taggiatelli with a side salad, followed by fruit!

Back