What have you just eaten??

3 dry fry eggs
2 slices nimble
grapefruit

3 egg omelette with mushrooms and tomatoes plus a tbsp parmesan (1.5). NOM

4x ryvita rye hexb. 5 laughing cow light triangles hexa. 2 satsumas. Peppermint tea and litre of water. :)

Bacon, eggs, mushrooms and baked beans with a mug of coffee...:)

2 egg cheese omelette tomatoes cucumber pickled onions beetroot red cabbage . Activia ff vanilla & blueberries

Wannabethin1979 said:
Tesco Value Pasta Shells in a Tomato and Onion sauce (like pasta n' sauce packet) only 24p, just as yummy and syn free :)

Whaaaat?! That's amazing! Do you add any other veg? As in if doing EE you would need the 3rd superfree. I am food shopping tomorrow and could so grab some, add extra veg and voila.
Not wanting to sound snobby either but does it taste nice or can you tell it's "cheap"?

Chilli cone carne, made with extra lean mice, kidney beans, timed tomatoes, chilli power, and 1x jar of uncle bens medium chilli con carne (15syns for the jar), shared it all between 5 people so 3 syns per portion, served with roast peppers and boiled rice, was supper yummy. For dessert slimming world Eton mess, 1x meringue nest (2.5syns), crushed up and mixed with total 0%, strawberrys and raspberry, sprinkled with sweeter to taste. BURSTING!!!

Just had dinner which was roast chicken, jacket potato with broccoli, cauliflower and green beans - am now pleasantly full

MinkyDinky said:
Whaaaat?! That's amazing! Do you add any other veg? As in if doing EE you would need the 3rd superfree. I am food shopping tomorrow and could so grab some, add extra veg and voila.
Not wanting to sound snobby either but does it taste nice or can you tell it's "cheap"?

Nope, can't taste the difference!!! I do EE but just have a banana and apple afterwards (works for me, 3 stone gone in 18 weeks)

Butternut squash mange tout mix stirfry.
Mullerlight with some pomegranites 2 large snack a jacks salt n vinegar flavour and tbh I could eat it all again was Soo yum but I won't obv :)

I just used a syn on scan bran. :eek:

I think I'm becoming addicted to it topped with sweetened cinnamon quark.

Back