What have you just eaten??

I've just had veg soup for starter- sweet potato, carrot & brocolli, with herbs and spices, and then huge pasta shells with quorn chicken pieces, garlic, onions, chopped tomato, bit of chilli powder. All freeeee!

Brekkie: qourn sausage x2, scrambled egg, beans, bacon x2, large apple
Lunch/ tea (so full from breakfast): salad ( lettuce, tomato, red onion, 3 kinds of pepper, cucumber), chicken wings without skin, pork ribs fat removed, with BBQ sauce (3 syns)
Supper: banana and option hot choc (2syns)

Sundays food..................

SundayDinner-4Small.jpg

Roast veg with pork steaks, Mmm!

SundayNightBigBreakfastSmall.jpg

Cleared the fridge out!

BananaIceCreamSmall.jpg

Possibly Syn Free ice-cream! Mmm......

Pete’s Banana Ice-Cream
Ingredients
Ripe bananas
Milk from your daily allowance
*optional
*Strawberries
*Raspberries
*11g Options chocolate
1-2tbsp sweetener
1tsp vanilla essence

Method

Slice the ripe bananas into 8-10mm slices and place in a freezer-proof sealable tub and freeze for at least 4hrs preferable for 24 hours.

Remove from the freezer, using a hand blender, pulse the mixture to break up the ice crystals until the lumps turn to a smooth constituency, add the vanilla essence, add sweetener as required, depending on how ripe the bananas are. Add a small amount of milk to help it turn into a smooth mix. Return to the freezer for 1hour, repeat the above action until the mix has frozen and looks & feels like ice cream.
Mine was removed and mixed at least 4 times. But I couldn’t wait and this picture was taken after 3 mixes!

Add any fruit for flavouring or add option packet of Belgium chocolate.

Breakfast today was 42g weetabix crunchy bran (HE B) with milk (HE A) and blueberries/strawberries on the top.

Off for a swim in a bit before work so didn't want anything too heavy.

Breakfast: porridge, made with water and yoghurt, with summer berries and a banana
Lunch: sweet potato jacket, leftover chilli, pear

Weigh in
1alpen light bar (1/2 HEB)
Bootcamp

Tea: macaroni cheese (using morrisons cheese sauce mix 8syns for the packet this will be shared between 4, so 2 syns each), with 28g hea cheese on top per person, with bacon, and broccoli.

Alpen light bar (1/2 HEB), options hot choc (2 syns).

Total syns: 4

Oh no was stuck in town greggs was calling me .... Sausage roll AND costas lrg hot choc wiv marshmellows and cream god knows what the sins are ?? About to find out

My daughter had her first morning at her new school today to settle in since we've moved and upon her request for lunch we've had pasta tuna bake :D

(pasta, red onion, mushrooms, courgette, garlic, dried oregano, fresh basil, black pepper, passatta and balsamic vinegar) topped with bubbling he cathedral city mmmmm, followed by a 2 finger kit kat and a cup of tea (green tea for me!)

Pickled onion monster munch (5.5 syns), Tikka mug shot (1 syn), an apple, peppermint tea, diet coke

Stuffed :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just stuffed myself with chilli - all free and managed to squeeze in some extra superfree as well.

Back