What have you just eaten??

Chicken salad. I just came back from a nightmare of a trip from France and was stuck in a crap hotel in the middle of some industrialised area with nothing but stodgy bad food and some quasi Italian. So sad, so incredibly sad to eat badly like that in Lyon. So I've gained, despite watching what I've eaten. Grrrr, curses!

Chicken salad. I just came back from a nightmare of a trip from France and was stuck in a crap hotel in the middle of some industrialised area with nothing but stodgy bad food and some quasi Italian. So sad, so incredibly sad to eat badly like that in Lyon. So I've gained, despite watching what I've eaten. Grrrr, curses!

sad that you couldn't get anything decent to eat - even if not SW friendly :(

bulgar wheat salad (bulgar wheat mixed with diced cucumber, diced tomato, lemon juice, spring onions, chopped fresh mint and chopped fresh parsley and crumbled feta cheese(hexa)) on wholemeal toast (hexb)

sad that you couldn't get anything decent to eat - even if not SW friendly :(

I know! You'd think Lyon the gastronomy capital of France would have a lot to offer, but the hotel was situated 20km from town and only served continental breakfast (I ate ham until it came out of my ears) and then this crappy restaurant that did bad pasta in cream sauces. There was a terrible bolognese and they charged me 18 euros for the pleasure! :eek:

feistyfluxy said:
I know! You'd think Lyon the gastronomy capital of France would have a lot to offer, but the hotel was situated 20km from town and only served continental breakfast (I ate ham until it came out of my ears) and then this crappy restaurant that did bad pasta in cream sauces. There was a terrible bolognese and they charged me 18 euros for the pleasure! :eek:

Away on biz I guess, I've ended up in some rotten places too, foodwise that is
Who wants flipping chips with everything ?
or deep fried stuff? Even before SW I wouldn't want those 'choices'

A Rocky Crispy Crunch or whatever it's called- the blue one (4.5syns). :)

Back