What have you just eaten??

Had paprika chicken breat with a huge salad followed by a pack of mini rivitas x

Out for dinner with a friend (was only meant to be a drink but ended up we are having dinner) it's real pub grub so I chose the best I could - fish and chips. Taken the batter off the fish, changed the chips for jacket spud and said no butter on anything as I am lactose intolerant. Comes with mushy peas. Yum.

He on the other hand is having a mega all day breakfast which is an all day breakfast with a garlic cheese topped steak. How many syns in that?!

MinkyDinky said:
Out for dinner with a friend (was only meant to be a drink but ended up we are having dinner) it's real pub grub so I chose the best I could - fish and chips. Taken the batter off the fish, changed the chips for jacket spud and said no butter on anything as I am lactose intolerant. Comes with mushy peas. Yum.

He on the other hand is having a mega all day breakfast which is an all day breakfast with a garlic cheese topped steak. How many syns in that?!

Good choice, well restrained :)
Hope you enjoyed your evening

Stupidly woke up starving and ended up Munching my way thru 4 slices of bread with marmite on why oh why oh why :-(

2 weetabix with milk and an apple!

can someone please help me! i need to ask a question so people can answer me but im new to this and dont know how i go about this? i only need to know how many sins are a farmhouse style dumplings? please help.....sorry to write on someones page if i have.........

rachael lou said:
can someone please help me! i need to ask a question so people can answer me but im new to this and dont know how i go about this? i only need to know how many sins are a farmhouse style dumplings? please help.....sorry to write on someones page if i have.........

You need to post this in the syns section x

Back