What have you just eaten??

Leftover home-made bolognese sauce with wholewheat pasta and a side salad followed by blackberries and cantaloupe melon, with Total 0% yogurt and 1tsp honey for 1 syn

1st attempt at tortilla pizza (ham & mushroom) with side salad....little over cooked, but tasted great

Attachments

• image-1590682429.jpg
    image-1590682429.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 34
I just had a jacket potato with Asda Meat Free Mexican Chilli (which is completely free and some cheddar as a HE and it was divine. I'm quite surprised...

Schmee x

schmee said:
I just had a jacket potato with Asda Meat Free Mexican Chilli (which is completely free and some cheddar as a HE and it was divine. I'm quite surprised...

Schmee x

Mmmm, is true asda meat free Mexican chilli in the ready cooked section or is it frozen or even tinned? Might give it a whirl if I can find it!

schmee said:
It's actually in a sachet. You can find it with dried beans etc. There is also a bolognese one. Super yummy.

Oooooo I'll give that a whirl. On Monday I made Ainsley Harriot's lentil Dahl which also comes in a box/packet. I added in some cauliflower and potatoes and it was absolutely stunning!!!

Thanks for the info x

Big breakfast for dinner yesterday.............with salad & fruit.

BigBreakfast-7Small.jpg

Cinnamon porridge mm

a banana at 6:00 before the gym, then poached egg on w/m toast (no spread) and now I am starving so tucking into my lunch - leftovers from last nights dinner - chicken,pasta, brocolli,mange tout, peas, bread beans edame beans (sp) baby corn, just checked the restaurants menu at work and the chefs doing a chicken, sweetcorn and noddle clear soup so will probably have a go at that at 12:00

Back