What have you just eaten??

2 black pepper ryvita topped with Phili light (he a & b) cherry tomatoes cucumber pickled onions a satsuma and an Irish diet yoghurt . Nice & full now and just about to have my mug of ginger green tea

Err sausage chips eggs beans and 2 sachets of ketchup in Morrisons Cafe... was gorgeous though!

'A-hem.' Lunch was a small tin of Heinz cream of tomato soup. Felt really queasy and couldn't wait for the homemade cauli cheese soup, so got this out of the cupboard. It would have been yummy if I hadn't been feeling ill! Oh well, 8.5 syns gone, no superfree. Need to kick myself into touch for tea tonight. Loads of superfree to come!

Honey coated Salmon on a bed of Couscous with a side salad & fruit.

A couple of hours ago - one eighth of a Scan Bran carrot cake with quark frosting. Quite good actually - a bit 'healthy' tasting (!) but better than the Chocolate scan bran cake, IMO.

Home made chicken chow mein after WI.
Over the past 2 weeks I've PUT ON 6lbs!!!!
How did that happen!!!!? :-(
Back to it tomorrow! Have had pretty tough time recently but shouldn't use that as an excuse.

Cajun chicken with a Colmans season & shake in a bag with fried mushrooms & Cajun coleslaw xxx

Barbequed chicken drumsticks (husband literally outside in the frost!) with roasted vegetable couscous

Back