What have you just eaten??

This lot yummy

Attachments

• image-167838807.jpg
    image-167838807.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 68
Been in a works xmas do. Has a smoked salmon fillet , beautiful, followed by beef bourgignon with small portion of mash, brussels, swede and for dessert pavlova which I didn't eat all of.

Drinks. Yep, drank it all but less than old days, g&t s a glass it two red, one pint cider. Feel good. Got rugby match tomorrow night ti add to the awkwardness. However, I can adapt and remain focused.

Syns. All of them.

A twix :) Yummmmm - it's my reward for losing 3.5lbs last night lol xxx

A handful of Pringles, last thing before that was a hot sausage roll cooked by our catering students for staff! Proper day 'off' today - first one for 10 weeks, but then no more Xmas goodies until next Friday - work Xmas do!

Raided the Co-op bargain section! Tonight's tea is Piri Piri chicken and rice with salad.

Lydiahoyle said:
Well done!! U did really well especially after a works do. I had mine tonight so slightly worried! Good luck for the rest of the week.

Thanks. You too :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Scrambled egg, beans, bacon, 1 slice of wholemeal bread (from 800g loaf) hexb. Pint of iced water and wedge of lemon.
Trying to un do some VERY bad food choices the past few weeks. :-(

In pizza hut with my son & his 2 friends for his birthday and wait for it I've eaten ...............................
2 bowls of salad all free stuff and a pepsi max whilst they all tuck into pizza . My halo is shining today :)

Back