What have you just eaten??

Jacket spud with 3 extra light laughing cow triangles, tuna and sweetcorn. Banana and apricot afterwards.

I had a shortbread and am now not hungry for lunch (annoyed) :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Homemade spicy bns and sweet potato soup with 2x warburtons wholemeal slices toasted and laughing cow light. Soooo good :)

Cold capsules hot ribena and bonjela. What a nice weekend :-s
Wisdom tooth coming through, sore throat, blocked up nose, voice gone. :-(

X Kelly X said:
Cold capsules hot ribena and bonjela. What a nice weekend :-s
Wisdom tooth coming through, sore throat, blocked up nose, voice gone. :-(

Oh no :( get well soon xx

A highlights hot choc and a salt n vinegar ricecake topped with pickled onions yum yum really crave pickled onions at the moment

mrs big b said:
A highlights hot choc and a salt n vinegar ricecake topped with pickled onions yum yum really crave pickled onions at the moment

You've got me craving them now! I bought sone earlier after seeing you keep posting about them :) I will feast on them over the weekend xx

Well I'm not sure I sated it with my cold but, my first wholemeal tomato onion herb pasta sauce, with added onion salt, and ten cherry toms ,it was very nice x

2 egg cheese omelette salad and guess what ???? More pickled onions yum yum

MinkyDinky said:
You've got me craving them now! I bought sone earlier after seeing you keep posting about them :) I will feast on them over the weekend xx

Enjoy :D

Last night's Supper...................

Pete’s Moroccan mushrooms & Couscous (V)

Serves 4

Ingredients

1 Cinnamon stick
1tbsp Ras-el-hanout
2 Red onion, finely chopped (s)
2 Garlic cloves, sliced
12 semi-dried apricots, chopped small (s) 6 syns/4=1.5 syn
1tsp cumin
1tsp “runny honey”
200g Couscous
250g button mushrooms, cut in half (s)
410g Chopped Tomato’s (s)
410g Chick Peas

Method

In a large frying pan sprayed with Fry Light, cook the onion, garlic, cinnamon stick & cumin together for 5 mins to colour the onions, add the mushrooms, tomato, chick peas & runny honey, add the Ras-el-hanout and mix, cook for 20 mins.

In the meantime boil 400mL of water, add to the Couscous, mix the chopped apricots, cover with Clingfilm and set aside for 10 mins, remove the Clingfilm and fluff up, plate up with the mushrooms, remove the cinnamon stick and disregard, season and serve.

MoroccanMushroomsCouscousSmall.jpg

Quern sausage and egg on wholemeal bread xx :)

GemmaB1984 said:
Looks nice what's the recipe

Sorry for delay! Recipe below:

2 onions
1pint stock
2tsp turmeric
3 cardamom pods
1/2 tsp cinnamon
4 black peppercorns
4 cloves
1tsp coriander (ground)
1tbsp grated ginger
1 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp mild chilli powder (adjust to taste)
3 garlic cloves
4 chicken breasts cut into strips

Put onion and 3/4 of the stock in a large heavy based pan. Cover and bring to boil for 10 minutes. Reduce heat uncover and cook for 20 mins until onion is tender and golden syrupy.

Add spices and garlic to pan and cook for 4 mins
Add remainder stock and add raw chicken.
Cover and simmer for 25 mins. If needed add touch more stock as it can dry out bit.
After 25 mins of cooking the chicken it's ready. Enjoy x

Back