What have you just eaten??

Test run for next week!
1 Large chicken breast wrapped in smoked bacon per person, roasted veg, onions, parsnip, carrots, peppers & potato. Red cabbage and cauliflower, gravy. Left out the pigs in blankets (<0.5syn) & stuffing (1.0 syn). These will be the same as the ones in the Christmas soup,hopefully still a low SW recipe!
SundayDinner-8Small.jpg

Last edited:
Just had a bowl of S W Scotch Broth from the Little Book of Soups, minus the cabbage,celery,and peas!!! The I had....................... another bowl ha ha. Then a large slice of melon, now stuffed and feel a "little windy"I know toooo much info

Roast chicken, sw roasties, broccoli, brussels, carrots, cabbage, yorkie (3.5 syns), stuffing (4 syns), gravy. (2.5 syns). It was lovely :)

me and the fella were snacking watching films , we had

satsumas
cheese(hex)
muller light
tiny bit of choc
jelly

wierd combo but just what I needed !

Trout fillets with lemon, salt and cracked black pepper served with leek and smokey bacon side, not right now but for tonight's dinner :)

One slice of Hovis Wholemeal toast (800g loaf), 1 tsp Anchor Lighter (1.5 syns), 1/2 tin Baked Beans, Salad of mixed leaf, tomato and extra lean ham with 1 tbsp of extra light Mayo (0.5 syns) - yum

In the cinema with the kids resisting sweets and popcorn and got 2 satsumas instead

2 Aldi sesame crispbread, a dairylea light cheese triangle and tomatoes. We won't be eating tea until about 8.30, so had to fill the gap!

Monday night's Supper, Egg,Chips & mushy Peas................

EggChipsMushyPeasSmall.jpg

Back