What have you just eaten??

An advocaat 2 roses choccies and a kellogs fibre plus bar (heb) fully on plan today 10.5 syns

Merry Christmas everyone!!!! I had a very s/w friendly breakfast 2 slices of french toast (HEB + 1tbsp kara milk, 1 egg and sweetener) with mullar light, sharon fruit and grapes.... nom nom nom.... I will be following plan for dinner and desert - my syns today will be mostly spent on wine....

Lydiahoyle said:
For anyone who has followed slimming world today I salute u. I have never eaten so much but WILL be on plan tomorrow! X

Me too had the most wonderful day only slightly over on the syns front so very happy and back to the good stuff in the morning wohoo :)

I stuck to the rest of the plan had my superfree hex but also had around 50 syns lol today's a different story being very good . Felt so guilty last night

Half a dozen cocktail sausages cooked with honey and sesame seeds. Yummy.

Tea was 2 ryvitas topped with turkey tomatoes pickled onions a satsuma and a mullerlight had 0 syns so far today so gonna have 2 choccies tonight :)

just back from a quick trip to sainsbury's - 2 croissant's with lurpac light - really lost the plot this week, but not too bad on the chocolate front which is really good for me.

Had a bowl of melon and a herbal tea after a 50 min gym session & feeling good :) then I'll undo all my good later lol ;)

Back