What have you just eaten??

Just finished a beautiful plate of chips, cheese, bacon and two fried eggs. Mmmmmmmmmmmm

An alpen light after an hour in the gym :)

Jkt potatoe with beans, 75g (shed loads) of primula light (HEX) & lots of salad ---- was sooooooooooooo yummy could eat it again x

2 alpen lights. :)

red day
scrambled egg on 2 slices wholemeal toast - laughing cow instead of butter and a squeeze of branston pickle for added taste....

Have also made the mushy pea curry - it is awesome the kids dont know what is in it but they are loving it - hubby just walked throught the door so time to dish his up....

I just made chicken and veg stir fry, loads of noodles, lean chicken, a full broccoli, mushrooms, baby sweetcorn, spring onions all dry fried with Chinese 5 spice and soy sauce it was lovely the family thought so too.

Racaby, I love gherkins, we have home made cooked ham with slimming world chips and egg but I have never thought to put pickles and gherkins with it, it sounds lovely, I will definitely be doing that next time. Thanks x

Cottage pie with x lean mince (fat drained) cooked with a stock cube and a big dolop of horseradish sauce and mustard to give it some ooopfh topped with mashed potatoes. Some curly kale sprouts and cabbage. Now stuffed

Back