What have you just eaten??

A 1 syn sausage! Making sausage and bean bake yummy

Dinner was pizza topped chicken with loads of speedy salad and my fave pickles yum yum . Today was meant to be ee but done red without thinking . Bonus I get to have a hifi bar later with my options drink . I've had no syns today either so going to be an excellent day might even treat myself to a few marshmallows on top of my hot choc :)

My dinner :)

Attachments

• image-3999101932.jpg
    image-3999101932.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 58
another satsuma :eek:

Just made a mugshot - tried the thai noodle one for the first time - yuk! thai has never tasted like that before!

Samus

Creamy mushroom pasta taken from the philidelphia website (with a few tweeks)!! and from what I can gather free on green - was soooooo lovely I could eat it every day!!! :)

Ingredients
200 g dried Pappardelle (or tagliatelle)
Frylight
1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
a few sprigs of thyme, woody stems removed
250 g mushrooms (try a selection of button, brown cap Portobello or wild mushrooms), cleaned and sliced
60 g Philadelphia Original
30 g grated parmesan
15 g flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
freshly ground black pepper

Instructions
Heat a pan of water to boiling and add the pasta. Cook for 12 - 15 minutes or as per pack instructions. Meanwhile, using frylight, fry the garlic and thyme in a frying pan and cook over a medium heat for 1 minute.
Add the mushrooms and cook until the juices are running. Stir in the Philadelphia and warm over a low heat until it melts. Sprinkle over half the parmesan, half the parsley and black pepper to taste. Stir until smooth.
Keep on a low heat until the pasta is cooked. Drain the pasta and add to the sauce. Mix well, until coated. Top with the rest of the parmesan and parsley.

Lydiahoyle said:
What do I do...,really want a hi do so I can have it for 5.5 syns or could I have it as a HEB as I have had one today but technically had a red day...???

Did you?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Apple chopped up in plain yoghurt. Not had any syns yet so crumbled a ginger nut over and a swirl of honey .. Yummy!

Lydiahoyle said:
Yep I did! Syn'd it in the end thought it would prove better results! Need to start this new year with a bang!

And diary ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My dinner - chicken on peppers, onions & tinned tomatoes covered in chargrilled aubergine, lots of mozzarella & Parmesan (HEX - I get more cuz I'm exclusively breastfeeding my baby boy) so all within plan & Syn free!!! It was lush! Got superspeed soup in the slow cooker for lunches... My first week at class so I want a good loss x

yesterdays Dinner.....................

Pete’s Spicier Creole Jambalaya

Ingredients

1x 175g chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
2 tablespoons Cajun spice
1x medium onion, chopped (s)
2x garlic cloves, crushed (s)
½ tspTurmeric
1x fresh red chilli, deseeded and chopped finely (s)
1x yellow and red pepper, deseeded and chopped (s)
500ml chicken or vegetable stock
4x Sainsbury’s Spicy & Succulent mini Chorizos=80g 2 Syn each.
1x 400g can chopped tomatoes (s)
200g long grain rice
Parsley, chopped roughly
Bay leaf
lemon wedges

Method

Mix the Cajun with a small amount of water to make a paste, place the chicken breast in a small bowl and toss it to cover it with the sauce.

Spray a large frying pan with low fat cooking spray. Add the chicken and stir fry for 4 minutes.

Wash rice under cold water several times until the water runs clear, put to one side.
Stir in the onion, garlic, chilli and peppers and fry for another 4 minutes until they are slightly browned and softened.

Add the stock, chorizo, tomatoes, rice and the bay leaf, then bring it all to a boil. Turn down the heat and simmer for about 30 minutes until the rice is cooked and has absorbed all the liquid. Drizzle with the lemon juice

Serve with a salad.

7DayJambalayaSmall.jpg

7DayJambalaya-2Small.jpg

7DayJambalaya-3Small.jpg

bran flakes and banana

Hifi light and a banana how dull!

Back