What have you just eaten??

Porridge with half Hex A semi-skimmed milk and frozen cherries (defrosted!).

Lunch will be leftover ratatouille (passata, mushrooms, peppers, courgette, onions, garlic) and pasta (it did have turkey in last night but we ate all of that!) with the other half Hex A reduced fat cheddar cheese grated on top. Rhubarb muller to finish!

so far today i have had
coffee
pear and a coffee
banana and a coffee

(i love my new filter coffee maker...)

Haha!

I've had 2 poached eggs on toast (no butter) and 2 Maltesers!

2 b toast and fruit early this morn. Soo hungry !looking forward to my pasta n sauce for lunch with lots of carrots on the side then going for a walk with baby.

2 eggs 1/3rd tin beans 1/2 tin tomatoes cherry tomatoes & mushrooms fried in frylight followed by a pear & satsuma

Nikcot said:
A big bowl of fresh cherries, reduced to only 13p in Tesco!

That's got to be the bargain of the year sp far :):):) Super speedy & super price xxx

just made my first ever soup.

leek and potato :) was very yummy, but a bit salty ....maybe from the stock.? x

hi fi bar

Hifi light

homemade veg soup (celery, onion, carrot and swede) in chicken stock - I had it chunky and blended my sons up - he does not do lumpy soup:rolleyes:

Baked tattie, extra light laughing cow cheese triangle, beans, lots of sf salad & ham. First dinner on plan, is this too much?

Thanks x

Attachments

• IMAG0008.jpg
    IMAG0008.jpg
    378.2 KB · Views: 63
shezam said:
Baked tattie, extra light laughing cow cheese triangle, beans, lots of sf salad & ham. First dinner on plan, is this too much?

Thanks x

Looks fine hunni :)

Back