What have you just eaten??

My tea :) no pudding again can't manage it anymore was too full lol

Attachments

• image-73066620.jpg
    image-73066620.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 90
mrs big b said:
My tea :) no pudding again can't manage it anymore was too full lol

Had tuna mixed Phili light spring onions and pepper as a topping for my jacket was yummy

i made a potato and mushroom curry with rice it was lovely and theres enough left for lunch tomorrow :) also managed to indulge on a coconut mullerlight after yum yum x

Chicken, peppers and onion with fajita spices, the family had wraps, I had rice and salad, strawberries and a syns worth of squirty cream for desert.

I made the diet coke chicken for the first time tonight - perhaps I added too much Passata as it tasted like sweet and sour more than coke or bbq like I was expecting! Oh well, it was nice all the same!

Just had a bag of Velvet crunch crisps at 4 syns per bag, very nice for a change from french fries!!!

At work so had Tesco Light Choices mushroom risotto 1.5syns. A large side salad and a couple slices garlic bread whoops!

I just made Apple Betty (the recipe is on the SW website) but used half toffee and half vanilla yoghurt rather than all vanilla. Served it with vanilla yoghurt too - was yummy!! Super quick and easy to make and cooked in half an hr... would advise that you deffo have it with yoghurt as it otherwise tastes a bit "eggy" (given that it's made of 8 eggs that's not surprising really!).

Recommend you give it a try - only need a couple of normal eating apples, eggs, sweetener, vanilla essence, muller light and sultanas (though I used raisins as had those already in my cupboard). So pretty cheap and straightforward :)

xx

A Cadburys chocolate eclair....nom nom! Didn't Syn it but only had 3 other Syns today so no problem!! Mmmmm!

hollys nan said:
Hubby just collecting a take away............. I know but its nearly 12 months since I had one, and I have been at target for 6 months. Was going to have it last night, but wasnt well. And I may have a Magners as well, hows that for being naughty.

No takeaway for a year, you really deserved it!

Hollys Nan

wow - that's amazing... What did you go for in the end? Did you enjoy it? Was it worth the wait?

Well done on staying off takeaways for a year!

bacon, eggs and brown sauce

Ham, spinach, onion & cheese omelette

About an hour ago - but I was so fulll
Spiced red cabbage, sprouts, brocolli, carrots, boiled onion and 3 eat smart sausages...
And a smidging of gravy made with the stock the red cabbage was cooked -n -awesome.:D

Back