What have you just eaten??

Aww thank u , sos im new to all this lol x

Aww, it's no problem. It is hard to know where to put what when you first start :)

Mmm a Tim Tam slam!! Penguins are good too but if you can get them try it with Tim Tams!! :D

Btw how many syns is a penguin?

Last night's supper.......
BigBreakfast-12Small.jpg

0% Greek yoghurt small banana and raspberries was going to syn and have a teaspoon of honey but opened the jar and it's gone off:( think someone's trying to tell me something lol

2 Plums and 2 Choc Weetabix - just discovered you can have them as HexB + 2 Syns YAY.

2x scan bran topped with cottage cheese and slice of ham. Yogurt and an apple.

image-255336992.jpg

The dog wants my ham ha ha cheeky

Had a day well off plan. A colleague made lunch for her leaving do, falafels, pittas, houmus, potatoe loaf, all home made israeli food. Delicious. Then went to a very good friends 50th in a lovely french restaurant. Apart from the booze I had oysters, fillet steak and shared an exquisite cheese board. It was fantastic. Had a quiet new year so made up for it last night. Will be back to mushy pea curry tonight.

Breakfast/lunch combined.
A couple of potatoes cooked in microwave and then thickly sliced. Grilled under a hot gril with mushroom, eggs and baked beans. Then sprinkled with salt, pepper and fresh lemon juice. It was fab and filling.

mrs big b I used to think honey goes off too but a bee keeper told me . From time to time it crystalise if it is not pure honey (bees were fed with sugar rather than flower nectar) or top of the jar was not closed properly. In that case put the pot in a pan with some water and put on cooker on a very low heat and it will turn into liquid again.

Back