What have you just eaten??

Lunch on Green day - FREE
Kitcheree - it is soaked split mung beans and rice cooked in the pressure cooker for 5 mins with lots of spices.
Comfort food - when mixed together looks and feels like mashed potato but lots more protein. Sprinkled with a large amount of fresh coriander (my favourite) and a salad of just tomatoes, cucumber, grated carrot and onion.

Mango and banana.

Sounds lovely the baked apple weights in the book is that fresh weight or cooked weight

ooh not sure i would imagine uncooked as you are hardly likely to cook something and only eat part of it... would it get lighter or heavier anyway....

2 crackers, feeling a little poorly and these always seem to make me feel a bit better :eek:

Brunch was cooked brekkie with HEB bread & 3syns for clover light

Attachments

• image-1509154746.jpg
    image-1509154746.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 19
Spaghetti hoops, 2x wm small brown bread (hex b) and flora extra light spread -1 syn.

Pasta in sauce tomato and onion with added healthy a extra of laughing cow triangles x

Tuna sweetcorn n cucumber mixed with fat fee Nat yoghurt on jacket Potato, with 2 satsumas for after...swilled down with a mug of peppermint tea (trying to cure this hangover!)

skinnyminx said:
ooh not sure i would imagine uncooked as you are hardly likely to cook something and only eat part of it... would it get lighter or heavier anyway....

Text my c she said cooked but looked on receipes on sw site said uncooked weight of 225 on there lol

Back