What have you just eaten??

Gammon and veg broth

ForumRunner_20120110_200037.jpg

Debridger said:
Oooh, I haven't had those in months

My first went a bit wrong didn't fold in the yolk I mixed it so it tasted a bit eggy second was spot on though :)

I had a "Bulk Cooking Day" yesterday. I made turkey bolognese, chicken spinach & tomato curry, spicy carrot & lentil soup, veggie soup, potato & spinach bake, cheesy broccoli bake and a joint of ham.

So tonite's tea was a very quick ping meal of Turkey Bolognese & Pasta Shells!! Yum yum in my tum!!!

Hi All

I was a little boring tonight i had a jacket potato with tuna and loads of salad , to follow 2 pears , tomorrow think i will do a lentil curry !!!!!

About an hour ago a jam & cream scone :) ooooops 15 syns !!!!!! Lol

Attachments

• image-2153650478.jpg
    image-2153650478.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 29
MinkyDinky said:
So looks worth it though! Xx

Ooh it was trust me back on track tommorow can't let things slip because I'm under target lol 100% the rest of the week :)

I went to the harvester with my mum and sw consultant, who is a family friend, and had a big bowl of salad with red devil sauce (3 syns), mixed grill (4 syns for sausage, 4 syns allowed for onion rings & 1 syn for egg) with peas, grilled tom & baked potato, then had the fruit skewers for pud!

Cheese and broccoli pasta in sauce followed by my new found pleasure of a Syn free pancake x

Back