What have you just eaten??

skinnyminx said:
Tuna salad... not sure i am really in to fish but I am going to give it a go this is the third day out of seven - going to be really brave tomorrow and cook a cod fillet any idea what i can do to it to mask the taste??:eek:

I would say don't have it at all if you don't like it!! Why not look at all the free foods and highlight all the ones you do like and concentrate on these! You're far more likely to stick to the plan long term if you're eating food you enjoy! There's absolutely no point in forcing yourself to have things you don't like! If you were going for cod because it's a superspeed food, turkey is too!XXX

I would say don't have it at all if you don't like it!! Why not look at all the free foods and highlight all the ones you do like and concentrate on these! You're far more likely to stick to the plan long term if you're eating food you enjoy! There's absolutely no point in forcing yourself to have things you don't like! If you were going for cod because it's a superspeed food, turkey is too!XXX

Trying to extend my palett... i tend to stick to the same things all of the time, but have got in a rut lately and when i have analysed my food intake i do not seem to be eating enough/ if any protein (bit of a worry as i stick to mainly red days) fish has bad memories from childhood - the same I had with yogurt which since a couple of weeks into sw i now adore (a muller light) used to take over an hour to eat and used to turn my stomach - but needed something to quench the sweet cravings... I now wolf them down - especially vanilla onken still not keen on fruit yogurts though - so the fish is a case of I wonder is this a food that I have been ignoring for too long - have my tastes changed.. so thought i would give it a go for a week - i think it is the texture i dont like the wetness etc, so i am going to try blitzing my hexb of wholemeal bread to cat it with and some fresh chopped herbs - worth a try....

Trying to extend my palett... i tend to stick to the same things all of the time, but have got in a rut lately and when i have analysed my food intake i do not seem to be eating enough/ if any protein (bit of a worry as i stick to mainly red days) fish has bad memories from childhood - the same I had with yogurt which since a couple of weeks into sw i now adore (a muller light) used to take over an hour to eat and used to turn my stomach - but needed something to quench the sweet cravings... I now wolf them down - especially vanilla onken still not keen on fruit yogurts though - so the fish is a case of I wonder is this a food that I have been ignoring for too long - have my tastes changed.. so thought i would give it a go for a week - i think it is the texture i dont like the wetness etc, so i am going to try blitzing my hexb of wholemeal bread to cat it with and some fresh chopped herbs - worth a try....

Now you've explained (not that you have to explain yourself to us nosyparkers lol!!) it makes much more sense and actually I take my hat off to you for trying to broaden your food horizons!! I know so many people who refuse to vary their diet and try different things!! If it doesn't work out and you really can't stomach fish at least you've given it a go!!XXX

Sausage rolls, chicken wings, bread WHITE at that omg!! , pork pies damn stupid Buffett :( gutted

Spaghetti carbonara - frigging gorgeous!

image-1139035325.jpg

Full on churrascaria, brazilian grilled meat feast at Preto. Beetroot leaves, pickles , onions , sirloin, chicken (skin removed), topside, chicken in bacon, garlic sirloin, neck beef, more sirloin, avoided sausages, more grilled cuts. ........
Caiparinha to finish. G in, and slimlines, 3 bottles bohemia beer.

2nd party in 7days, worse than run into xmas!

A peach some fresh pineapple and a fat free strawberry yoghurt mixed in

35g blueberry wheats (HEb) with 120ml milk (some of HEa), followed by a few grapes and an apple.

Late breakfast of 3x oat bran crispbreads, 3x laughing cow light cheese and tomato on top and black pepper. (half of hex's, will make up the rest at lunch )

Late breakfast of 2 poached eggs, lean bacon, grilled mushrooms and tomatoes, and 2 (whispers) weight watchers sausages, 1.5 syns each! Total syns for a cooked brekkie, 3 on EE!!! :D

can I just ask, [STRIKE]how much meat is in the swear-word sausages? and is there any milk, whey or lactose in them? thanks!![/STRIKE] are they nice?!

(found the other info on google lol)

Its says 65% pork. And on the allergy advice thingy it says contains Wheat Gluten and Sulphites. Hope this helps :)

Yes they were actually. And I've always been very fussy when it come to sausages!

Back