What have you just eaten??

ham and egg salad, 1/2 syn worth of light mayo, baked potato wedges with 1/2 syn worth of ketchup.

A full on SW friendly fry up! Bacon, 0.5 syn sausages, 'fried' potatoes, mushrooms and tomato, with a poached egg. Washed down with a caffetiere of fresh coffee.

Hmmm, is having breakfast at 2pm on a Sunday a bad thing?! In my defence, I am still in my PJs, so surely that makes it ok?! :p

KittenKat said:
A full on SW friendly fry up! Bacon, 0.5 syn sausages, 'fried' potatoes, mushrooms and tomato, with a poached egg. Washed down with a caffetiere of fresh coffee.

Hmmm, is having breakfast at 2pm on a Sunday a bad thing?! In my defence, I am still in my PJs, so surely that makes it ok?! :p

Sounds perfect - especially breakfast @2

Sweet and Sour Chicken made using diet Irn Bru (as couldn't find any fanta zero) delicious! Would highly recommend giving the recipe a go, loved it!

Chicken casserole which I just chucked together no reciepe lol a sw roast potato & parsnips & broccoli

Attachments

• image-2755662820.jpg
    image-2755662820.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 21
after having such a good week i let myself down by having a supernoodle stir fry (thinking as they were noodles they were free, only to look after:sigh: i had finished eating them that they actually wern't, but still had only 4 syns today before them so still under 15..........

melon, pineapple, mango was very nice now having a mint tea!

Bacon (heb) egg chips beans mushrooms .. Second week on the sliming world plan and I'm still in shock that I can eat this

slow cooked chicken, roast potatoes (normal and sweet), roast onion and roast parsnips (all done in fry light), carrots, brocolli, gravy

It was lovely

Cheesecake made with mint hifi quark sweetener and mint options mmmm wish I'd discovered this months ago

Cheesecake made with mint hifi quark sweetener and mint options mmmm wish I'd discovered this months ago

this is sounding yummy- did you just smash the hi-fi down or melt in microwave??

skinnyminx said:
this is sounding yummy- did you just smash the hi-fi down or melt in microwave??

Squashed it down and melted for 20 secs :)

2 fried eggs (in fry light) on 2 small whole meal bread

2 light choices sausages (2) tinned tomatoes button mushrooms & 2 eggs cooked in frylight . Late Brekkie early lunch as taking my little one swimming at 12 but hitting the shops for an hour 1st and staying out till after the school run so it'll stop me picking up rubbish in town because I'm hungry & keep me going till dinner . Got an apple & hifi bar packed just incase ;)

Late bfast
Porridge (made with water & sweetner) and banana

toffee muller light and a banana. going to get the stuff for a free soup when i can be bothered to go out in the cold! im not much of a cook but was experimenting the other day n it was really yummy chunky soup. i fry a red and green pepper, thinly sliced red onion and chop mushrooms in fry light then add them to a saucepan of pasata. sounds bland but taste really nice, might put some chopped quorn sausages in it today. im guna freeze that so i can have a quick fix if im feelin a choc binge coming on! good luck all :)

Back