What have you just eaten??

Earlier I dry fried some tinned potatoes with some carrots and peas and sweetcorn left over from yesterday,until it had all gone crispy then put a couple of dry fry eggs on top and a hexa of cheese on top of that,and 2tbsp of brown sauce !!!
Strange but nice !!

the last thing I had was a sweetie from a fireman to help with shock. nice.

no, I've not logged the syns. right now, I don't flipping care.

16012012418-1.jpg

(that's our "new" car, blown up due to a mechanical failure, on the side of the A127. had it less than 48 hours. private sale so don't know if we can get a refund without court action. mercifully, nobody hurt. big up to the essex fire service)

Blimey flibsey hope you are ok x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Flibsey said:
we are. shaken, but ok. car's a write off though.

Bummer! :( xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Courgette an Cumin soup. Homemade of course! :)

Polish soup. It's herbs & powder consommé so I'm hoping it's not too many syns but I'll count it as five just incase. It's the best soup I've ever ever tasted xxx

Polish soup plus healthy b xxx

Attachments

• image-3777337270.jpg
    image-3777337270.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 29
Debridger said:
Mr Sheen? Lol

Someone else just said that when I announced it on my Facebook....!! Multi talented is Mr Sheen haha xx

Who told me about the alpen light cheesecakes cos thanks very much they are georgous . Just had 2 choc fudge ones topped with quark & fudge highlights yummy . 2 syns and hexb

mrs big b said:
Who told me about the alpen light cheesecakes cos thanks very much they are georgous . Just had 2 choc fudge ones topped with quark & fudge highlights yummy . 2 syns and hexb

I think it was X Kelly X, I done it with a fibre plus bar and was just as scrummy! Although run out of quark sob! Delish isn't it?! Xx

Have to say, I wasn't a fan of the cheesecake. But I also hate the 1/2 syn roulade! Most sw sweet things don't do it for me, they taste too much of quark or eggy :(

Just had a steaming hot bowl of lentil soup, soo good!

Back