What have you just eaten??

Your welcome x enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

a glass of low cal wine lol.

Trying the scan bran 5 a day till wi tues so had 3 with Phili light and beans for lunch and the other 2 with 0% Greek yoghurt mixed with highlights and raspberries on top . Suprisingly it was really nice :)

Attachments

• image-2544241246.jpg
    image-2544241246.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 48
  • image-1681329621.jpg
    image-1681329621.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 48
Yesterdays Supper......Aloo Gobi

AlooGobi-3Small.jpg

AlooGobi-4Small.jpg

Corkscrew said:
Thanks for posting this :D xx

Your welcome.. Have a good weekend x

The Oh made bacon scrambled eggs beans and a slice of brown toast!! To for for!!

Quorn bolognese sauce, pasta, followed by fruit. It was a very late lunch. for one thing I was busy earlier making the child a princess cape to replace her one that's more mend than it is cape now, and also I wont be having "proper" dinner until gone 9pm so I wanted to make sure I don't snack

Philly cheesecakes x2

Quins said:
Hey mrs b! You will be falling through the cracks in the pavement soon! V impressive and inspiring photos.

Had the fanta sweet n sour chicken. Spicy and tasty, top recipe.

Pmsl I'm sure that's not gonna happen but. Thanks . Must try the fanta chicken love the diet coke one :)

Dinner was quorn fillet roasted veg & pasta n sauce followed by sugar free jelly mixed with mullerlight and raspberries all for 0.5 syns :)

Dinner tonight was mixed bean chilli and brown rice

recipe please?
I'm after something like this that I can make tomorrow and take for tea monday after work ( straight from work to college, I can microwave something like that at work and eat it in the car before I go into college.. )

ColJack said:
recipe please?
I'm after something like this that I can make tomorrow and take for tea monday after work ( straight from work to college, I can microwave something like that at work and eat it in the car before I go into college.. )

I put one in the recipe from weeks ago ,you cous try search :) its lovely x

Back