What have you just eaten??

Bacon and mushroom risotto :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1881357745.jpg
    image-1881357745.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 25
Chicken ribs chips and a BIG dessert from harvester..... Ooops! 55 syns in total tonight.

Another Philly and nutella cheese cake good job I decided not to have my fish earlier or I would of gone over my syns ..

missbehabe76 said:
Another Philly and nutella cheese cake good job I decided not to have my fish earlier or I would of gone over my syns ..

What's a Philly nutella cheesecake ? Sounds interesting :)
Just had 2 scan bran topped with 0% Greek yoghurt and options mixed in with raspberries . Had my 5 scan bran as a heb again today 2 days down 3 to go :)

Yummie they are I adapted a Philly app recipe to make it sliming world friendly
I posted the recipe in the recipe sections before 3.5 syns if not using Philly as a hex

missbehabe76 said:
I posted the recipe in the recipe sections before 3.5 syns if not using Philly as a hex

Sounds lush :)

missbehabe76 said:

Just had a look thanks looks lovely might try them :) but I'll probably half the ingredients and make 3 ;)

image-4171229548.jpg

Be good to yourself gammon joint slices, actifry chips, runny egg, peas and mixed salad, prob not 1/3 but close!

Quark mixed with white choc options with some strawberry mini meringues crushed - was gorgeous!!

hmm not sure on the syns so if anyone knows. 1 x belvita yogurt biscuit...

skinnyminx said:
hmm not sure on the syns so if anyone knows. 1 x belvita yogurt biscuit...

Idk I know the normal belvita are 2.5 per biscuit. How many calories are they per biscuit?

ColJack said:
recipe please?
I'm after something like this that I can make tomorrow and take for tea monday after work ( straight from work to college, I can microwave something like that at work and eat it in the car before I go into college.. )

I love to cook, and follow recipes, used to make stuff that I could've bought ready prepared - these days, I find if I want to stick to plan, I try and make the easiest, quickest of things - this was an open the cupboard, get the tin opener and chuck it in the saucepan
I always use tinned pulses, no overnight soaking or prep.
So tins of chickpeas, broad beans, butter beans, marrowfat peas (no mushy left), a tin of mixed beans - cannellini, haricot & pinto beans and some red kidney - just really whatever you have in
Chucked in a saucepan with onions and a couple of tins of tomatoes, chilli powder & flakes to taste and 2 oxo cubes - also a red pepper that was hanging around - but not normally.
Simmer for about 30-40 mins, stirring from time to time
3 large servings but just use as many tins as you want - as there's no meat or dairy, it will last several days in the fridge
Enjoy

Omelette with cheese and onion ( no tomatoes in the fridge tho) with a big bunch of rocket and an ice cold glass of diet Lemon mmmm

Tuna Philly pasta bake I adapted the quantities of the ingredients for 1 person but using all my b allowance of tuna and Philly light also as an healthy extra ..
Was lovely but made to much pasta! Stuffed x

image-1270984876.jpg

image-2778718966.jpg

image-1651358893.jpg

Back