What have you just eaten??

superfree veggie soup with w/m bread

Melon and grapes

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A massive bowl of speed soup and it was flipping yummy! :) Never had it before.

A bowl of rice, pepper, sweet corn and cherry tomatoes. It really was lovely :)

Creamy butternut squash and chilly soup

Sw carrot and ginger soup with grated cheese on. It's got a kick!

Anyone know what I can do with savoy cabbage?? Felt adventurous buying it but have no idea what to do with it ha ha xxx :)

Blondee said:
Anyone know what I can do with savoy cabbage?? Felt adventurous buying it but have no idea what to do with it ha ha xxx :)

I baked mine with garlic and it's scrummy! On my phone so can't get the link but if you search on google for able & cole the recipe is on there. Just omit the oil xx

MinkyDinky said:
I baked mine with garlic and it's scrummy! On my phone so can't get the link but if you search on google for able & cole the recipe is on there. Just omit the oil xx

I'll have a little look on google - thanks hun. I do love cabbage but only when it's put on a plate in front of me at a carvery or something so looking forward to using it myself xxx

Having tea now as I skipped lunch and I have a Netball match at eight... Batchelors macaroni cheese (2syns) with fried up bacon bits & a leek plus my healthy a of cheese :) xxx

Attachments

• image-2719439991.jpg
    image-2719439991.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 23
Lots of pasta with mushroom and Philly sauce and a small amount of chicken my HEB x

Whoooooooops ;)
14.5 syns

Attachments

• image-2185493698.jpg
    image-2185493698.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 54
Chicken spinach n tomato curry with half jacket pot broccoli and spinach!! No wonder I feel sick or was it the 3d Final Destination 5 dvd

missbehave76 said:
Well worth it I say

Oooh it was :) was a ww eclair so that was Only 4 syns and got a box with 5 more in my freezer ;)

Back