What have you just eaten??

Chicken curry, rice, chips and naan bread! Calorific but very, very yummy! ( it's pretty much all I ate all day apart from fruit so I'm still within my points :)

Sw carrot cake. Was sooo nice and 1.5 syns

SW carrot cake?? Have I missed a vital recipie?? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'll have to go and find that one! lol

choc cherry options and 3 rich tea fingers - 6 syns but no others today:p

Corkscrew said:
SW carrot cake?? Have I missed a vital recipie?? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'll have to go and find that one! lol

Lol it was a recipe I picked up in class last night. Off top of my head....
4x scan bran, 1 weetabix, 3 eggs, 1tbsp runny honey, 1tbsp sweetener, 5oz grated carrot and I put in ground cinnamon ground nutmeg and ground ginger about 1/2 tsp of each but optional according to taste.
Preheat oven- gas 4.
I soaked the scan bran in hot water for 2 mins and drained. Crushed the weetabix and scan bran together to resemble breadcrumbs. Whisk the eggs, add in the spices sweetener and honey. Whisk again. Add in the scan bran mixture and carrot and mix until well bound together.
Pour into a tin I used fry light to stop it sticking. Bake for one hour. (cake doesn't rise unfortunately.)
Allow to cool. Whilst cooling make cream cheese topping by using a tub of quark, few tsp sweetener and lemon juice.
Spread on when cool.
I cut mine into 8 pieces and the whole cake is 12 syns so it makes it 1.5 syns a slice. Very very nice and moist too! :)

"jewelled" rice (rice, tumeric, chicken stock cubes, onion, sweetcorn kernels, shopped green beans, peppers),
chickpea curry (tinned chickpeas, onion, garlic, tinned tomato, coriander, spices),
soya raita (soya yogurt, lemon juice, coriander, smoked paprika) AND I read the nutrition info on the soya yogurt: fat and fibre it matched a muller light serving for serving.

Still having to eat out
Baked potato no butter salad no dressing beans and guesstimated the weight of cheese

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

image-2016518045.jpg

A Weetabix Oaty bar. I'm on a late lunch and was ready to eat my arm off!

wholemeal pasta with ham, veg and capers and a sneaky funsize bounty bar :)

Muller light vanilla xxx :)

just ate a banana and a small slice of chocolate cake

(don't panic! SW recipe for scan bran choc cake...epic fail!...it still tastes of carpet tiles (aka scan bran)! but at least I know it wasn't as lethal as proper choc cake!)

Chicken in sweet soy sauce with noodles xxx

Attachments

• image-101356027.jpg
    image-101356027.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 29
a quorn cheese and broccoli escalope, smashed potato,veggies and gravy yum yum

Back