What have you just eaten??

Hey mrs double slinky big b! What can I use instead of scan bran that you can get from supermarket? Did you put options in the phili lite?

Quins said:
Hey mrs double slinky big b! What can I use instead of scan bran that you can get from supermarket? Did you put options in the phili lite?

No, you can get cadburys phili now.

And you could use weetabix as an alternative to the scan bran. ( chocolate weetabix for +2 syns )

Quins said:
Thanks coljack and minkydinky. Choc phili? Blimey, are you pulling my?
So this choc log would be made up of your hex's and a small syn value?

Yup! I believe the choc Philli is either 4 or 4.5 syns for a 30g tub (the small individual portions) I haven't tried it but in Germany it has taken over the rival Nutella by miles!! Xx

Minks ;)

MinkyDinky said:
Yup! I believe the choc Philli is either 4 or 4.5 syns for a 30g tub (the small individual portions) I haven't tried it but in Germany it has taken over the rival Nutella by miles!! Xx

Minks ;)

I got a larger tub and weighed out 30g it's delicious I could quite easily eat the whole tub lol had to really resist lol .

ColJack said:
Looks lush, recipe please?

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Very easy actually. Brown off ex lean mince and put aside. Soften off choice of veg - I used grated courgette, grated carrot, celery, leeks, peppers, red onions. Add chopped tomatoes and small amount of stock, pint at the most. Add the mince, stir through and reduce liquid. I added a carton of pasatta with basil, chilli flakes and smoked paprika. Layer with lasagne sheets and top with Philli light roasted pepper and grated cheese. I weighed it out to make a HexA per serving and put in the oven till pasta is cooked and top is browned.

Using a 500g pack of mince this made 2 lasagnes that served 2 people each so 4 portions. Depending on your size of dish and portion sizes would mean working out your HexA cheese etc but that's the basics. Enjoy :) xx

Minks ;)

Ham and green pepper omelette just made with eggs and no hexa :) yummy!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pasta with a tin of mackerel in tomato sauce mixed in.. Yummy!

Chicken caesar salad - well fry-light caesar spray (not too bad)....

Glass of the "berry fizz" that's in the new mag. Yummy.
Says iced blackcurrant squash and lemonade with some fresh berries in it but I used frozen berries and omitted the ice. Same effect.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

A hotch-potch savoury 'mince' & pasta.

I used the TVP mince alternative (mega cheap from H&B) with onions, peppers, tin toms, garlic & oxo.

Extremely quick to prepare (time to cook pasta could be the longest) and very tasty.

Back