What have you just eaten??

SW KFC style chicken drumsticks with SW chips and salad. Very very nice! Boyfriend and mum had the real KFC lol.

image-4268392108.jpg

Syn free rice pudding

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh yes we do!!!!!

Seconded ! You cannot do that to us Fibsey. Its like someone starting to tell you something juicy and then saying "Id better not say" Erm yes you have to now!

Ive just had an indian takeaway curry. Sounds churlish I know, but they be too oily for me now! I eat the meat rice and a tablespoon of the curry sauce. Never ever thought I would do such a diservice to the bombay beauty.

ok. I had a big mac, fries and a coke (ZERO thankyou very much!). I knew I was going to do it (daughter's birthday) which is why I've been extra good this week lol.

Can't beat warm weetabix on a cold morning.
Light dusting of cinnamon makes it that little bit special. Yumm!!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I had oats with tsp of honey stirred in and frozen berries (cherries, blackberries, blueberries) chucked in! Never a oats (or a breakfast) person but somebody suggested this and I love it. I also used soya light milk for it for my brew a this for th first time as I can get a bit more for my allowance and that's really nice too :)

I also used soya light milk for it for my brew a this for th first time as I can get a bit more for my allowance and that's really nice too :)

I love soya milk in my coffee. not so keen on it in my tea though. Nut milks are good for coffees too, but again it's less for your allowance then.

lovely SW friendly fry up: hexb of bread, 2 fried eggs, bacon, mushrooms and tomatoes. om nom nom.

Back