What have you just eaten??

Flibsey said:
I love soya milk in my coffee. not so keen on it in my tea though. Nut milks are good for coffees too, but again it's less for your allowance then.

Didn't know you could get nut milk? Husband is on SW too and was laughing me having soya although he has so far had it in his brew and oats today and not noticed lol

Yes, almond and coconut milk.. Rice milk too
450ml kara original coconut milk for a HeA.
Nice on cereal but not so good in tea/coffee since it has a slight coconut taste to it.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Salmon, Mash and lots of greens, followed by Mullet Light toffee with chopped bananas and sprinkled with cinnamon and sweetener. YUMM!

tazp76 said:
Salmon, Mash and lots of greens, followed by Mullet Light toffee with chopped bananas and sprinkled with cinnamon and sweetener. YUMM!

Mmmmmm the desert sounds good!!!

big bunch of grapes here ...curry and rice coming up later :)

i am starving - just eaten a banana, kiwi and 2 clementines...

Chicken stir fry followed by a muller coconut

Chilli with quorn mince, tomatoes, onion, mushrooms, garlic etc., served with pasta. And salad. Nice. :)

Cheesy bean cannelloni

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just had a yogurt as dh is cooking and I'm starving! I left him with steak, potatoes, salad & mushrooms so if. Get steak & chips I'll be happy!

Or ANYTHING how hungry I am lol

1/2 a scan bran cake . Think in addicted to them lol whole cake was 3 syns as I've eaten it all and had it as my heb !! Lol

carrot sticks with my homemade houmous (from last month's mag)

Back