What have you just eaten??

sausage (WW) baked beans and SW chips. followed quickly with strawberries. I'm very much an eat seasonal person, but I was craving them so bad I had to give in.

Last edited:
blueberries with natural yogurt, yummy :p

sausage and chips, followed by celery and cucumber sticks with my homemade cucumber, yoghurt and mint dip (from last month's mag)

I had the kfc style chicken and salad - epic fail! All the sauce ended up on the bottom of the dish! I didn't eat it! Starving!!!

Keldelacoe said:
I had the kfc style chicken and salad - epic fail! All the sauce ended up on the bottom of the dish! I didn't eat it! Starving!!!

I'm not a fan of that one either if it's the one with chicken bovril.
Have a look on here for mamas meals,she does some where you use just seasoned flour and it is sooooo nice :)

Tracy831 said:
I'm not a fan of that one either if it's the one with chicken bovril.
Have a look on here for mamas meals,she does some where you use just seasoned flour and it is sooooo nice :)

Ahh thanks Tracey I will :)) think I expected too much :/

Oh S**t! Put my mullerlight toffee in the freezer 4hrs ago and have forgotten again to stir it! :( another block of toffee ice :(

tazp76 said:
Oh S**t! Put my mullerlight toffee in the freezer 4hrs ago and have forgotten again to stir it! :( another block of toffee ice :(

Epic fail babe epic fail :( lol x

image-2083187237.jpg

Crisp breads and cottage cheese, bit of salad with the spray cesar salad dressing :)

Back