What have you just eaten??

Keldelacoe said:
Those roasties look good! I had Thai green curry! Had to finish my plate now I'm stuffed! Anyone tried the marmite roasties? X

They were amazing! The OH made them and he defo can again! Not tried the marmite ones, mainly cause I HATE marmite :D xx

Minks ;)

is this exactly what it reads

Green beans with melted cheese.

is this exactly what it reads ,,,,, just i would have never thought of putting this together,,,daft question but what made you

Taniau said:
Yep...just as it reads green beans and mozzarella cheese :) I have no idea how it started, but it's yummy

Cheese on anything has to be great right? Lol

Although watching the biggest loser tonight and the American dishes I was a tad confused by apple pie with cheese on :/

Home made beef burger made with lean mince, used a wholemeal roll as my HEXB with salad, bacon (all fat was removed) and a dollop of mayo - of course with syn free chips! Followed by a mixed selection of fruit (grapes, chopped banana, strawberries and melon) with some low fat natrual yoghurt for desert. Was scrummy :D

Pipaluk said:
Home made beef burger made with lean mince, used a wholemeal roll as my HEXB with salad, bacon (all fat was removed) and a dollop of mayo - of course with syn free chips! Followed by a mixed selection of fruit (grapes, chopped banana, strawberries and melon) with some low fat natrual yoghurt for desert. Was scrummy :D

I want that :(

I was so hungry today due to the fact i'd only had a banana in the morning (took food to work and forgot the spoon for my yoghurt!) so I had a toasted cheese sandwich (hexs) with homemade houmous, some pickled onions, a few slices of ham with the houmous, then was STILL hungry so had some eggs microwaved with mushrooms and tomatoes. Satsified now. ha.

I had the SW Moroccan chick pea soup for lunch, it was really tasty and satisfying.

fat free burger with my hexa cheese allowance. I figured as I'd be synning a wholemeal burger at 6 syns. why not have one that's actually enjoyable for 7.5?! and I followed it with the dregs out of my frozen fruit box, which happens to be all superspeed red and black currants lol

Ooo this sounds good :) is there a recipe anywhere for this? X

It was good, ;) Its in the SW soup book, if you havent got it I'll copy the recipe for you if you like.

sherlann said:
It was good, ;) Its in the SW soup book, if you havent got it I'll copy the recipe for you if you like.

No I don't have it! Sounds like something I should have in my life though!! I'd love the recipe when you've got a minute.. Thanks :) x

1 tsp cumin seeds
Frylite
bunch of spring onions chopped
2 carrots peeled and finely chopped
1 large red pepper deseeded and finely chpped
2 cloves garlic crushed
2 tbsp harrissa paste
2 tsp ground coriander
400gm can chopped toms
1.5litres veg stock
1 large potato peeled and diced
400gm can chickpeas, drain and rinse
Salt and pepper
Chopped coriander to serve

Dry fry the cumin seeds and lightly crush
Spray pan with frylite and fry spring onions until softened, add remaining ingredients apart from coriander leaves bring to the boil, simmer for 15-20 mins until veg is tender, season to taste sprinkle on coriander leaves and enjoy.
Makes 4 generous portions, freezes, free on green and EE and 5.1/2 syns on red

Just had my usual mid morning apple, now deciding if i should eat my activia mango snackpot or save it for lunch

Back