What have you just eaten??

A Sainsbury's Quick Pasta Spaghetti Bolognese Flavour (1/2 syn), yummy!

my usual lunch of toasted cheese sandwich with hexs and homemade houmous, nom nom nom, added a few cherry tomatoes on the side today.

Had an apple (peeled and cored) followed by a Muller Light... yum.

Sweet jacket potato filled with tinned plum toms, lots of herbs and a bit of Philly :)

sueldoc said:
This sounds lovely! Do you have the recipe? :D

I just fry light onion and risotto in a pan and add stock and garlic and thyme to it and mushrooms and cooked it for 18 mins ish.
I cooked the chicken in a separate pan but same way that way the chicken is more poached and is very tender x

I just fry light onion and risotto in a pan and add stock and garlic and thyme to it and mushrooms and cooked it for 18 mins ish.
I cooked the chicken in a separate pan but same way that way the chicken is more poached and is very tender x

Thank you! Gonna try this!

Hi,
I just had a bernard matthews turkey breast roast dinner with potatos, steamed veg, yorkshire pud and gravy made with cornflour and a knorr stock pot.

Still trying to get used to gravy without fat, but other than that it was lurrvely :)

Lil Pet Dragon said:
Hi,
I just had a bernard matthews turkey breast roast dinner with potatos, steamed veg, yorkshire pud and gravy made with cornflour and a knorr stock pot.

Still trying to get used to gravy without fat, but other than that it was lurrvely :)

How many syns is cornflour?
X

A lot!!!! Ok jacket pot with hexa cheese with meatloaf 6.5syns ( wasn't extra lean mince) and carrots and mushy peas followed by: chopped apple, banana, red & green grapes topped with a lemon cheesecake muller 1 syn and a crushed meringue nest on top 0.5 syns :)

a tube of ROLOS yum yum
no syns used today so going all out on these bad boys

Back