Hi Where do I get the recipe ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I do...

5 scan bran - just dipped in hot water to soften
1 muller light of your choice
2 eggs
4 tbsp of sweetner
1/4 tsp of baking powder

That's your base - then you can add flavourings - I sometimes use some almond or vanilla extract, if i've used a mandarin muller i might add some lemon /orange zest, you can add mixed spice, or cinnamon or nutmeg - what ever you fancy.

Mix it all together, stick it in a shallow microwave proof dish (i sometimes use tupperware and it's fine) and cook on full power for 7-10 minutes (depends on your own microwave it should be firm to the touch and not soggy!)

If you don't add any more syns it's 5 for the whole cake (scan bran) or you could use the scan as your HEB and it's free)

I top mine with sweetened fromage frais and fruit

It's quite nice, but i'm a member of the Women's Institute ... it's certainly not cake to our standard LOL!!

Surzy said:
I do...

5 scan bran - just dipped in hot water to soften
1 muller light of your choice
2 eggs
4 tbsp of sweetner
1/4 tsp of baking powder

That's your base - then you can add flavourings - I sometimes use some almond or vanilla extract, if i've used a mandarin muller i might add some lemon /orange zest, you can add mixed spice, or cinnamon or nutmeg - what ever you fancy.

Mix it all together, stick it in a shallow microwave proof dish (i sometimes use tupperware and it's fine) and cook on full power for 7-10 minutes (depends on your own microwave it should be firm to the touch and not soggy!)

If you don't add any more syns it's 5 for the whole cake (scan bran) or you could use the scan as your HEB and it's free)

I top mine with sweetened fromage frais and fruit

It's quite nice, but i'm a member of the Women's Institute ... it's certainly not cake to our standard LOL!!

Thanks will try that! ;)

Muller light toffee 2 bananas chopped mixed together and sprinkled with sweetener YUMM! :D

Just drove to co-op for a punnet of green grapes and i've polished them off already.

Christmas dinner soup!

image-1939785693.jpg

Sooooo yummy

2 ryvita fruit crunch topped with Phili light mixed with a little sweetner cinnamon & lemon juice yummy and 2 syns worth of sultanas (hex a & b)
About to have my options drink devishly dark a new one I found :)

Attachments

• image-3155197430.jpg
    image-3155197430.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 34
  • image-363409232.jpg
    image-363409232.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 42
muller light + two lactase tablets (WORTH IT), then realised I'd had hardly any syns today (1.5, milk in tea earlier) so I had 3 oatcakes (6 syns) with my hexa of cheese and a tsp of butter.

I surprised even my hubby. I was offered half a twirl (6 I think) and turned it down in favour of the oatcakes!

A big bowl of fruit salad mmmm not!! :(

canneloni I made from the most recent mag, with rocket and cherry tomatoes. mm

OMG just made the SW icecream, used one strawberry and one cherry muller light, two egg whites and sweetner and had it with SF jelly and sprinkled berries on the top-was delish!! (oh and might have had two glasses of rose to wash it down but shh) :)

Lentil Broth from soup book was very nice but missing something... not quite sure what lol

Back