What have you just eaten??

syn free gravy? pray tell!!!

I've just eaten low syn "fried" chicken, home made wedges and salad followed by an apple dipped in sucralose mixed with cinnamon.

made the spaghetti with prawns, chilli and tomatoes from the most recent mag. Made it with linguini instead as I prefer it. Was lovely.

Flibsey said:
syn free gravy? pray tell!!!

I've just eaten low syn "fried" chicken, home made wedges and salad followed by an apple dipped in sucralose mixed with cinnamon.

Yeah use bovril and water babe! Some herbs whichever you fancy, yummy!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just tried ryvita fruit crunch with banana - omg! Delicious :)

If you don't mind me asking which shop did you buy them from as my local Asda says they've been discontinued :cry:
x

Just had my mid morning apple :)

I bought them in my local Asda but have also seen them in Tesco. Hope that helps :)

That is me going raiding Tesco, and hopefully stocking up *fingers crossed they have good dates on them* Thank you :D:D:D
x

2 ryvita pumpkin seeds and oats (hexb) with 2 slices of dairylea (hexa) and lettuce

Sausages, 'fried' potatoes, mushies & beans...yummy..x

Red Pepper, Tomato and Red Bean soup recipe on Tesco Recipes just omit the oil.

Was very nice, and very RED! I was a bit dubious as I don't like tomato soup!
I'll make it again even though I had to sieve it because the bean skins put me off!!

Trying to make lunches as Superfree as possible, might try making a carrot soup next, not keen on Coriander though!

Chicken and ham sandwich, fruit salad, hartleys apple and watermelon jelly, and 2 oatibix cereal bars (oops better syn one of those!)

Chicken and ham sandwich, fruit salad, hartleys apple and watermelon jelly, and 2 oatibix cereal bars (oops better syn one of those!)

apple and watermelon jelly tell me more
is it sugarfree where do you buy it....

fried egg sandwich (heb), piece of cheese (hea), piece of ham and some cherry tomatoes.

I've eaten anything and everything for the past 6 days whoops :(. Unfortunately a side effect of some medication I'm on is hunger and oh boy do I. Hope it doesn't last too much longer!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back