What have you just eaten??

apple.

Can't fill up today. Cracker bread. Cottage cheese, tom and lots of cracked black pepper .. Oh and gerkins

image-1332279973.jpg

does anyone ever admit to pigging out on something on here, or is it only for good stuff ;-)

having had three days in london and a bit off plan, Im trying to be 100% for the next week..so IVe just eaten 2 hardboiled eggs, lettuce, cucumber, baby yellow plum tomatoes and 6 pickled onions, followed by some sugar-free jelly and apple. Now, maybe i can pick my halo up from round my ankles again lol

piX128 said:
does anyone ever admit to pigging out on something on here, or is it only for good stuff ;-)

having had three days in london and a bit off plan, Im trying to be 100% for the next week..so IVe just eaten 2 hardboiled eggs, lettuce, cucumber, baby yellow plum tomatoes and 6 pickled onions, followed by some sugar-free jelly and apple. Now, maybe i can pick my halo up from round my ankles again lol

Yeah I see lots of ppl do, it happens to us all. The great thing is your are back on by the sound of it. Best to enjoy and draw a line under it that way you don't feel guilty and go mental off plan :)

I have just eaten the pineapple left over from prepping the fanta chicken, I'm quite looking forward to it having never had it before :)

2 weetabix (heB) warmed in the microwave with some milk (heA) with a sliced banana on top.

Mullerlight toffee magic porridge followed by watermelon. Yum!
x

Just had some chopped strawberries, 2 kiwis a strawb mullerlight with half my HeXb - strawberry alpen light crumbled on top! Nom nom nom!

Magic pancakes sound good will give them a try. I'm clearing the fridge for my shopping so having 2 boiled eggs with salad and dairylea triangles (healthy A) and 2 wholemeal bread (healthy B).

Come dine with me at our friends tonite so no cooking :)

BLT wrap using a 3 egg omelette for the wrap instead of bread, syn free and gorgeous!!

mrscullen said:
BLT wrap using a 3 egg omelette for the wrap instead of bread, syn free and gorgeous!!

Not only good taste in men but good taste in food too!! Another idea to try!!

greedyguts1980 said:
Not only good taste in men but good taste in food too!! Another idea to try!!

Haha i take it you are team edward too ;)

mrscullen said:
Haha i take it you are team edward too ;)

God yes!! I love that man!!

greedyguts1980 said:
God yes!! I love that man!!

Hehe me too! He is just....just amaaaaaaaazing and handsome i love him!! ( just incase the username and avatar didnt quite show that already lol)

My OH is painfully aware that if R-Patz ever comes to our door...im off!

Well if yr that into him, if he knocks on my door first I shall send him your way. I'm also in love with Jessie Pavelka...hmmmmmm!!!

greedyguts1980 said:
Well if yr that into him, if he knocks on my door first I shall send him your way. I'm also in love with Jessie Pavelka...hmmmmmm!!!

Just did a google search for him and my eyes almost popped out!! Hes hot!!

You can have him, and ill have rob pattinson, deal? :p

Back