What have you just eaten??

mrscullen said:
Just did a google search for him and my eyes almost popped out!! Hes hot!!

You can have him, and ill have rob pattinson, deal? :p

Deal :D xxx

A couple of crisps... Naughty but I didn't have a whole huge bag like I would have done before. If that's any consolation. I've been good all week though.

Blondee said:
Just starting a quick thread to ask what you have just eaten or the last thing you ate to day or what you about to eat or god forbid (!!) ... What you're about to indulge in...!!!

Lets hear those syns pile up!! :) :) :)

Love Katie xxx :)

Big bowl of strawberries and melon :)

Just got home from work and been a piggy, 3 pieces of bacon on wholemeal bread heb apple piece of pineapple and a muller light oooppss :(

I wouldn't be worried at all! Everything you mentioned is sw friendly as long as you cooked the bacon with fry lights and removed fat or if not syned it off. Don't beat yourself up :)

Mullerlight vanilla porridge with slice banana followed by a big bowl of water melon....I'm addicted to water melon :D
x

Chicken breast, sweet potato mash, sprouts, cabbage, carrots and bit of gravy.,, lush!

Cadbury Highlights Hot Chocolate - 2 syns.

spaghetti carbonara and frozen mint muller.

Fiesta pork casserole with mushroom rice :)

ForumRunner_20120219_184326.jpg

Ally89 said:
spaghetti carbonara and frozen mint muller.

Mint mullet lights are amazing, had my first one today.
For dinner I had baked bean lasagne with carrots and fine beans. Free if using cheese as a HExA. Leftovers for work tomorrow so I can make the office bods jealous.

chicken curry, rice and home made mint sauce with fat free natural yoghurt, pinch of garlic salt and half a teaspoon of mint sauce ( the no added sugar one ) ..lovely and I'm full but pmt cravings for sweet stuff are a killer tonight :-(

ive pigged out all day tbh......... not to worry cant all be that bad
potatoes ,carrots,peas,sprouts,chicken

2xpitta's with salad

pack of onion rings

1xmorrisons own chocolate wafer

honestly i really dont know whats wrong today , must be the zumba i did yes2day

ColJack said:
How do you make humus?

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I followed a recipe on here.. Think it was tin of chickpeas, low fat yogurt, seasoning, lemon juice, garlic... Wizzed in the blender. It's nicer if you Tahiti paste but then you have to syn the paste... Otherwise free!

Poached egg on toast with loads of pepper! Not had bread for months so went down far too quick!

image-2114229797.jpg

Poached eggs with baked beans yum i <3 green days!!

Back