What have you just eaten??

soysauce mushrooms over a large salad, followed by a "fluffernutter" ryvita sesame.

soysauce mushrooms over a large salad, followed by a "fluffernutter" ryvita sesame.

whats a fluffernutter?

Iv just had a tomato and herb mugshot with a plate of lettuce and cucumber, twas yum :)

spicy sweet n sour mug shot, and some grapes

MinkyDinky said:
I believe its normally a sandwich made with peanut butter and marshmallow spread. Nom! Xx

Ohhhhh....now i want one!!!

toasted cheese sandwich (hea and heb) with marmite. mm.

DAIM BAR MIKADO new fave thing! 0.5 syn each (I hope since 11 calories but asked in syn values to check)

Was obsessed with mikado for a while ages ago when I did SW. This is a new flavour and it's amazeballs! x

icklerockchick said:
DAIM BAR MIKADO new fave thing! 0.5 syn each (I hope since 11 calories but asked in syn values to check)

Was obsessed with mikado for a while ages ago when I did SW. This is a new flavour and it's amazeballs! x

Omg I HAVE to find these!!! Which shop did you buy them in?

Omg I HAVE to find these!!! Which shop did you buy them in?

I got them from Asda :) they were on offer as well, about 70p I think! Need to go stock up on lots of them I'm in love! x

icklerockchick said:
I got them from Asda :) they were on offer as well, about 70p I think! Need to go stock up on lots of them I'm in love! x

Amazing. Thank you!!!

1.5 syns worth of marshmallow fluff and 1.5 syns worth of peanut butter. swirled onto a sesame ryvita.

I so need to do this! Yum! All out of peanut butter (don't really buy it now I'm back on sw) but I do have fluff and ryvita. Also totally going to try fluff and chocolate phili combo! x

Back