What have you just eaten??

make sure it's the low fat peanut butter, you get more for your syns lol.

Any suggestions for low fat peanut butter? I don't think I've seen any in my Asda but would make a special trip to somewhere else if it's much lower in syns. As I love peanut butter on toast mmm x

Spicy meatballs in tomato and chilli sauce served over spaghetti with a large side salad.

Attachments

• image-1914780650.jpg
    image-1914780650.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 17
Cool will have a look for that my Asda is pretty small so they might just not have it. How many syns is that? Need to pop to Asda tomorrow to get things to make pancakes. A fluffernut pancake might be awesome! x

bowl of strawberries and blackberries.

slimmer4summer said:
Ryvita fruit crunch with nutella and bananas - oh so sweet. Had made two but couldn't face the second

Oooh yummy I could have ;)

Mint hifi and a mini green & blacks dark choc bar (15g 4 syns ) all in the aid of helping my iron stores which are virtually non existent !!

Flibsey said:
1.5 syns worth of marshmallow fluff and 1.5 syns worth of peanut butter. swirled onto a sesame ryvita.

Oooh that sounds yummy

mrs big b said:
Mint hifi and a mini green & blacks dark choc bar (15g 4 syns ) all in the aid of helping my iron stores which are virtually non existent !!

Wouldn't you be better off with spinach and sprouts and other leery dark green veg? Surely there's more iron in those than 15g of chocolate ?

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Had the smash base pizza was lush and hubby was well impressed. Made us one eat with one pack of tesco value, bargain at 20p :)

image-1177909357.jpg

1/4 of the One Pan Winter Hash I made yesterday, OH had some for tea last night and loved it.
I have 1/4 left for tomorrows breakfast (I'm on a 33hour shift so needed a pack up).

Shirleen said:
1/4 of the One Pan Winter Hash I made yesterday, OH had some for tea last night and loved it.
I have 1/4 left for tomorrows breakfast (I'm on a 33hour shift so needed a pack up).

33 hours :( wow I thought my 13 1/2 hour shift was bad lol! Hope it goes quick for you, Winter hash sounds fab going to have to try it some day soon x

porridge (made with half milk, half water) topped with banana and askeys chocolate sauce (2.5syns). Really nice too.

Brew!!! Not had chance thus morning! Appointment with wheelchairs so may just take some fruit along :)

timtim said:
33 hours :( wow I thought my 13 1/2 hour shift was bad lol! Hope it goes quick for you, Winter hash sounds fab going to have to try it some day soon x

Thanks it's not as bad as it sounds I do a 15 hour shift today 9 hour sleep in (but I don't sleep much) and 9 hours tomorrow.

Back